NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What i find interesting is all this stuff going on and the talk of suspensions fines, etc... How can you fine or suspend someone who technically didn't work for you at the time something happened.

You may want to read the Harrison interview.

Just did. I know he gets worse every year with his interviews, but I don't know. That's a lot of ripping of your own teammates when you're still playing. I don't think Tiki Barber was that bad after he left the Giants.

Harrison just needs to man up and stick to his word of quitting. He then needs to promptly join the UFC.

With how strong Harrison is, he'd be a beast of a man if he could cut to LHW, but what wrestling or fight experience does he have? I think guys would run through him if they could survive his initial 10 second onslaught.

And I'm getting the strength thing from an old SI player poll, where the question was "Who's the strongest man in the NFL?" Harrison came in third, behind 2) Casey Hampton, and 1) Chris Jenkins.

I don't really care personally. It'd be fun to see him get his ass handed to him and he's not got the brains to do anything else.

He could make a boat load off a book about what he went through to get into the NFL, and where he went. But if he keeps turning into more of a ******, no one will care.

They said something stupid like "they're as close to a deal as they can be without a deal being done".

Nothing nice to say about the lock out. My meaningless life feels empty without football :(

Last edited:
Back