NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... I see how much of an influence I have on all of your lives. That is just really sad. How many of you woke up today with the thoughts

"WWEJedi will be sad today and I will give it to him."

Like... man..... that is just sad. Do you not have anything better to live for? The Pats lost. I come here like a man and admit it. No skin off my back. Brady will be back.

Go eat crow.

baby.gif

While I don't care for either the Patriots or Broncos, it was a good game. It was good watching Tom take a beating, it made the game more enjoyable for some reason. Congrats Bronco fans.....

Some of you are on your knees just begging me to whip out my thoughts. :lol:lol:lol Sad and pathetic.

Well, damn. It was a good game. Refs were fine.

Gotta wonder how much those tablets cost the Pats, probably not very much.

The missed PAT killed the Pats chances. Then going for it on those two fourth and goals instead of kicking a FG..... that could have been the difference as well.

Brady single handily kept them in the game in the second half. Somehow, someway he made it close. He played like **** in the first half though and he really should have found a way to convert those fourth downs.......

I bet the outcome would have been different at Gillette though.... if only the Pats capitalized in the regular season to have home field.

When you look back at even the season, one change possibly turns the tables

During the season that loss to the miserable Dolphins cost the pats and during the game, to me it was that stupid stork penalty that just got the Denver d rolling

Yeah... I see how much of an influence I have on all of your lives. That is just really sad. How many of you woke up today with the thoughts

"WWEJedi will be sad today and I will give it to him."

Like... man..... that is just sad. Do you not have anything better to live for? The Pats lost. I come here like a man and admit it. No skin off my back. Brady will be back.

I never take it to that level. Hey you going to watch the RR :lol

When you look back at even the season, one change possibly turns the tables

During the season that loss to the miserable Dolphins cost the pats and during the game, to me it was that stupid stork penalty that just got the Denver d rolling

I'd point to the Eagles game more. That was just a ****show start to finish. By the time the Miami game came around they were trying to manage injuries.

As for this game this one is on Belichick. Not taking the points on the first 4th down was a terrible decision with how much time was left. For next year this team needs to overhaul the O-line and a new punter among other things.

I never take it to that level. Hey you going to watch the RR :lol

Not directed at you. I enjoyed talking about the games the last few months with ya.

Yeah. After the Panthers-Cardinals game the Royal Rumble match should just be starting. I think Triple H wins it.

I'd point to the Eagles game more. That was just a ****show start to finish. By the time the Miami game came around they were trying to manage injuries.

As for this game this one is on Belichick. Not taking the points on the first 4th down was a terrible decision with how much time was left. For next year this team needs to overhaul the O-line and a new punter among other things.

I agree. They basically gave up in Miami. Eagles game was trash from the start.

If they take the points twice..... it is 20-18 and the Pats are down there with a chip shot FG for the win. Then again.... Denver probably would have changed there play calling there and it still could have ended with the same result.

I go back to the missed PAT and Brady's second int that led to a Denver score. Those were the biggest plays in my opinion that cost the Pats the most in the end.

Edit: Really both of Brady's ints were terrible. I saw that Miller one from a mile away and the one to Stewart should have been a throw away.

Ya this one is on Belichick, think his ego got in the way, you take the three, the Broncos get the ball back at essentially the same spot and March for the game winning td

Back