NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old noodle arm doesn't have enough left in the tank to beat Brady. I lost count of how many passes he missed that were easy completions for him two years ago. It is not going to be the Patriots vs Broncos, it is going to be the Patriots vs Refs. Refs won the last time. If this game is ref'd fairly, it is the Pats easily. They have mostly everyone back. Brady is playing perfect. Minitron is back. Denver's top corner is pretty much out. We should have beat them last time.

Of course it won't be called fairly.

Nonetheless.... Brady vs Manning for the final time.

Instant classic already.

Manning has at least 7 balls dropped on him today. Many of them were drive killers. He played better than his stats showed. It'll be an interesting game next week. Broncos D should keep it close.

IMO it was the D that got Denver this far and #1 seed. Manning had a lousy season

From day one this season was supposed to be D and running game and then Manning to manage and do what is needed at the right time. The problem is the running game hasn't been what they expected.

Packers, Seahawks, and Steelers getting bounced was great...just need to get the Pats out now so maybe I can enjoy the SB this year

Last edited:
Why do people get bent out of shape when he throws an opposing fans sign on the ground? Do they not understand what home field means? If a Panthers fan brings a sign into other teams stadiums I expect it'll get taken away. That's how it goes. I made 3 signs one time for a WWE Monday Night Raw when it came to town. This was during the Monday Night Wars era. We had great seats right at the end of the walk out area near the ring. I had an ECW sign right where the camera guy was. Fit Finlay came out and tore up my sign. I then took my marker and made a Fit Finlay sign. Well Fit Finlay came out for his match, looked over at me, took my sign away again, spit on it, and tore it up. All of it was on live tv...haha. Great guy.

Why do people get bent out of shape when he throws an opposing fans sign on the ground? Do they not understand what home field means? If a Panthers fan brings a sign into other teams stadiums I expect it'll get taken away. That's how it goes. I made 3 signs one time for a WWE Monday Night Raw when it came to town. This was during the Monday Night Wars era. We had great seats right at the end of the walk out area near the ring. I had an ECW sign right where the camera guy was. Fit Finlay came out and tore up my sign. I then took my marker and made a Fit Finlay sign. Well Fit Finlay came out for his match, looked over at me, took my sign away again, spit on it, and tore it up. All of it was on live tv...haha. Great guy.

To get your sign taken away or ripped up is a badge of honor. Especially from Fit Finlay :lol

Jerod Mayo's season will end for the third straight year with him being put on IR. He's definitely not the player he used to be, but had flashes this year. I would be shocked if he's back next year.

I'd be happy with anyone who wins this year, except the Pats(Jets fan here, lol) Fitzgerald finally getting a ring, Peyton getting a ring (and hopefully retiring) or seeing Cam win one would be great.

Pats don't need to win the SB this year. With Brady and Billichick they will be here again and again.

I like the NFC to win, I love the Panthers but I guess Palmer and Fitz finally getting their rings would be nice.

I wouldn't mind if Denver won either, if Peyton retires but I would still want the NFC to take it. The NFC had the better games this season. Very entertaining

Back