NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably the game of the year. Incredible. Fitz is going to be scary in the playoffs. He carried his team once and almost won a Super Bowl by himself. It looks like he can do it again. Credit to Palmer though for escaping, that spin move was sick.

Probably the game of the year. Incredible. Fitz is going to be scary in the playoffs. He carried his team once and almost won a Super Bowl by himself. It looks like he can do it again. Credit to Palmer though for escaping, that spin move was sick.

Definitely a classic, GOTY, hmm, can't say yet..tomorrow we got Super Cam and Seattle and Manning vs Big Ben so we will have to see

Fun game to watch. GB got robbed on the coin toss. Is there a rule it actually has to flip?

On to my Panthers. The game worries me. I fear that they'll be rusty plus the defense has been shaky lately. Lord knows Seattle will get every ball bounce, tip, and fluke play go their way....arggggh.

Do you guys think the NFL should follow College OT rules

Let both teams touch the ball. Even if one team scores a TD, allow the other side to try to score

Let both teams touch the ball. Even if one team scores a TD, allow the other side to try to score
Nope. If you can't stop them from getting a TD on the first drive too bad.

I think they should. If your going to allow the first team to make a fg, why not go all the way with having both be able to touch the ball. Games like this make you want it to keep going. I didn't care who won, but easily the game of the season, maybe the best finish of all time.

I think they should. If your going to allow the first team to make a fg, why not go all the way with having both be able to touch the ball. Games like this make you want it to keep going. I didn't care who won, but easily the game of the season, maybe the best finish of all time.

I agree but I'm waiting until tomorrow's outcome to determine if this game is the best finish. Tomorrow we got four fantastic QBs going at it

Best SB I ever watched was Pats vs Giants 1. Eli avoiding the rush and hitting Tyree is the most OMG moment I can ever remember in a SB. Then Plax getting so wide open for the GW TD. Given the Giants were HUGE underdogs and pulled that game out in the most unbelievable way....I was just speechless. Pats beating the Rams for their 1st SB win was also incredibly fun to watch. I'd rank that one second. Lastly, Broncos beating the Pack. It was beyond AWESOME watching Elway win his 1st SB. Especially sweet for me because he beat the Pack.

As far as playoff games, I'd have to say the HUGE comeback by the Bills vs the Oilers with Reich at QB was the most amazing playoff game I ever watched. The most entertaining playoff games I've ever watched were ALL the playoff games GB lost over the years. Giants punching out old man Favre in the NFC championship game. Giants knocking out the 15-1 Pack at home during their last SB run. Cardinals topping Rodgers led Pack twice in OT during the playoffs. And oh yeah, the Pack snatching defeat from the jaws of victory against Seattle was especially sweet. :lol

All of these games I mentioned were fun to watch for me personally.

Last edited:
Didn't complain about any bad calls! :lol:lol:lol

lets see that happen next week against Manning

Huh, if they kick a FG the other team gets the ball. Score a TD its ballgame in OT.

It would be interesting to know how young those who are picking all the SB games in last 10 or so years.

Well except WWEjedi, he would call that game the best ending of a game ever even when there are better ones over the years.

Back