NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until the seahawks look good on the road I am still unsure. I don't think they looked all that great, I think the packers looked that bad. How can you have one of the best QBs in the game and decide to only use half the field and allow them to roll the D to that half of the field. They had some nice breaks in the game, got a lead and used the crowd. What happens when they dont get that lead?

Were you watching the same game the rest of us did? While the Packers did fall apart did you not see how much Seattle's offense has improved/changed and how many different options we use/have now? It's incredible. Put Harvin, Lynch, Baldwin, and Miller on the field and watch ANY defense in the league opposite of that have fun figuring out wtf they are gonna do.

I think it's OK to say it's more than just the crowd now. Next week will be fun though :D I do want to see a DOMINATING performance on the road since we haven't really seen one. Maybe then it will get people to stop using the crowd as an excuse.

Were you watching the same game the rest of us did? While the Packers did fall apart did you not see how much Seattle's offense has improved/changed and how many different options we use/have now? It's incredible. Put Harvin, Lynch, Baldwin, and Miller on the field and watch ANY defense in the league opposite of that have fun figuring out wtf they are gonna do.

I think it's OK to say it's more than just the crowd now. Next week will be fun though :D I do want to see a DOMINATING performance on the road since we haven't really seen one. Maybe then it will get people to stop using the crowd as an excuse.
Yeah you knight want to rethink that comment on the O. Miller had 3 catches and over half of his yards was on a miraculous catch and his biggest play with knocking the ball out on the int. Baldwin? Did he play? I'll give you Harvin and Lynch but that's not going to win you ever game. The new golden boy qb should have had 2 picks but got lucky, had a TD and one the worst CB mistakes I have seen in a while.

I am chargers fan and if you came and dominated the Chargers in week 2 I wouldn't even put much stock in that, we are one of the worst early season teams there is. We almost never look good at the beginning if the season.

So yep not impressed, it looked like a big win because it was GB and they were supposed to be a top team. They looked like a 500 at best team.

I guess beat the living hell out of the greatest offense in NFL history on the road isn't that big a deal. And beating the hell out of GB doesn't matter since they really are not that good. And if they beat the hell out of SD is because the Charges always suck at the beginning of the season. Whatever... I'll just enjoy the ride. :)

I guess beat the living hell out of the greatest offense in NFL history on the road isn't that big a deal. And beating the hell out of GB doesn't matter since they really are not that good. And if they beat the hell out of SD is because the Charges always suck at the beginning of the season. Whatever... I'll just enjoy the ride. :)

seriously get get you panties up bunched. So you had ONE dominate road game(well not really a true road game since it was a neutral site). Sure it was the biggest game for them but still to think one game is a proof of a being great on the road is laughable. If you truly think it was all Sea doings that GB looked that bad then it's a good thing it's legal now because you must have found some good weed.

Darth it's really useless. The Seahawks could win 2 or 3 superbowls in a row and people would still be like "Not sold yet, they are a different team on the road compared to home"

Darth it's really useless. The Seahawks could win 2 or 3 superbowls in a row and people would still be like "Not sold yet, they are a different team on the road compared to home"
Show me prof they aren't a different team on the road. Until then the statement stands true.

Show me prof they aren't a different team on the road. Until then the statement stands true.

Never said they weren't different on the road. I was just saying they could go undefeated and win super bowls left and right and people would still say they "aren't sold yet" because they only win by 1 score instead of 3 on the road and people would simply use that still.

It just seems that some people will NEVER say a team is great and will always nit pick at things to try to justify their opinions about a team.

If Seattle wins another Super Bowl or two people will take things real serious. Let's be real though outside of last year and the Sonics winning a title in the 70's that area isn't known for having great sports. You earn that respect from folks.

I flew up to the game on Friday from LA the home crowd was rockin, probably as loud as that NFC championship game last year. Everyone needs to put seeing a Seahawks game at Century Link field on their bucket list, there's just no environment like it where the fans are so vested in how they cheer and how they affect the game. They were cheering even when the game was put out of reach it's downright a great time. Seahawks in my view struggled a bit in the beginning on offence but then really started to find their groove, once they got that lead and the Packers had to stop running the ball that's when they put the game away. It's funny but if they didn't count throw aways Russell Wilson would've probably had a 90% completion rate that game.

I flew up to the game on Friday from LA the home crowd was rockin, probably as loud as that NFC championship game last year. Everyone needs to put seeing a Seahawks game at Century Link field on their bucket list, there's just no environment like it where the fans are so vested in how they cheer and how they affect the game. They were cheering even when the game was put out of reach it's downright a great time. Seahawks in my view struggled a bit in the beginning on offence but then really started to find their groove, once they got that lead and the Packers had to stop running the ball that's when they put the game away. It's funny but if they didn't count throw aways Russell Wilson would've probably had a 90% completion rate that game.

If it wasn't so difficult to get tickets I would go again. I went to the Bucs game in 2007 and it was great. I almost had tickets to the Bucs game last year, instead of going through the Seahawks link (which sold out in like 5 minutes) I tried the back door through the Bucs link and just about had nosebleed seats but I screwed up my credit card # and by the time I got it fixed it was sold out..... oh well.

Last edited:

The Chiefs haven't been as good the last few years but Arrowhead when it's rocking hard ain't no place to be for the other side.

I guess there isn't a lot of excitement about the NFL yet this year. Saints are looking really good so far today. Some of the new guys are impressing me, particularly Brandin Cooks.

Falcons always play a tight game with the Saints. They've probably given me more headaches (literally) than any other NFL team, and today is another case of that. Ugh. 500+ yards of offense is no good. C'mon, D.

Moreno is a beast! Killing my pats today

This had to be the worst regular season showing since the Saints blew them out in '09. This team is going to go nowhere unless they figure out the lines quickly. The D-Line was pitiful and the O-Line was worse. If the OL doesn't shore up it'll be Garoppolo starting before the end.

Back