NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great pick for Tampa... yeah.

Get used to the mediocrity. I had to live with it for years as a Bears fan. Lovie's teams suffer on O but are usually very good on D. Toward the end of his tenure here in Chicago, I was happy to see him get the boot. He'll get you to the playoffs 3 times in 8 eight or so years and get canned shortly thereafter. Rinse cycle and repeat for the next team that hires him.

Well, Tampa went O with every pick this year so hopefully he has learned his lesson. And right now I'll take any playoffs. :)

Last edited:
Another sign the apocalypse. There is a story on SI.com analyzing Johnny Manziel's........ golf swing. UGH... its going to be a LONG season.

Another sign the apocalypse. There is a story on SI.com analyzing Johnny Manziel's........ golf swing. UGH... its going to be a LONG season.
Until yesterday I though he was the only player drafted. Now it's just him and Michael Sam

And both are terrible

They might turn out to be terrible pros but they were pretty dominant college players. Let's not reduce what they accomplished in college because we don't like the media coverage they are receiving.

And both are terrible

college doesn't count anymore

Sam's combine numbers were pure crap...he's slow and weak

So I guess you're throwing out an entire college career and drawing a conclusion based on combine numbers? You don't know how any of these players will work out.

I'm glad ink isn't making the decisions in the front office for the team I cheer for...LOL

Sam's combine numbers were pure crap...he's slow and weak

Easy he wants to just be known for football......That is why he is doing a documentary on his life and journey along with NFL stuff with oprah..lol..

Everyone remembers the rash of ACL injuries during training camp last year? Well, it's starting early in OTAs now. Sean Lee of Cowboys may have torn his today, but Team Jerrah is waiting for MRI results.

Pats OTAs continued today. Revis looks nice with the silver hat. I loved this line in a report..

At least 5 drops of Brady passes. Brady seemed to get annoyed and focused mainly on Edelman.

Mid-season form already!:yess:

Back