NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they really expect most fans would want to shake hands right after? Give folks a cooling off period. As far as the comments most of them seemed to rip the Niners by our own fans and some of the "excuses" have merit, and if Seattle had loss their fans I'm sure would have similar comments.

Last edited:
If you are implying that the Niners are not classy and the Panthers are, that's pretty remarkable.

But once Carolina got pushed around a bit and a taste of their own medicine, they turned into the pretenders that most of us thought they were. Even Mr. Kuechly couldn't man up and handle it without crying every time he got steamrolled or missed a tackle.

Green Bay and their half-assed defense put up a bigger fight,

1. No, I was comparing SEA and SF. Nice try though.

2. In this era Carolina has and always will have more Class than San Fran. Yes, we weren't respected by anyone that week not even San Fran(classless). And we came out chippy. And you've probably only seen, what 2 games of Carolina in the past how many years? What a library to make your assumptions from. Ha. And no im not making excuses for how we acted, but if a team doesn't show respect, we don't return it. Rams learned that this year. You're opinion is nothing more than a grain of salt. Sorry your butt hurt right now though. You'll get through it, I did.

3. Our defense, Pretenders? If our number two defense going up against your number three, and loosing makes Carolina pretenders...than what does San Fran going up against the best and loosing mean? I think that means BOTH have damn good defenses. Yet you are the only person this season to question otherwise. But I'll just chalk that up to you being a tool.

4. Please show me evidence of Luke crying or getting steamrolled, I don't remember. Or are you just trying to take a a shot at a player who every fan in Carolina loves, not mention the national media. Hmm.

5. Green Bay and their half assed defense put up a bigger fight? Colin had less yards in Carolina. Please revert to last sentence in point 3.

We can agree to disagree, sir.

Not sure what your "Really?" is questioning so I'll break it down as I see it.

Bad eggs:

San Fran: Cry baby, dramatic Harbough. The Thug Colin. Trash Talking Bolden. The (Not so) best hands in the league Crabtree, Excuse me while I stop being a criminal Smith.

vs

Seattle: The Ego, and The mouth.

Am I missing anyone?

and if you want to compare QBs, lets face it there isn't a guy in the league who doesn't seem to have more class than Wilson. A true role model. Colin, not so much.

And Yes, the better team won last night, hense why their moving on.

Last edited:
1. No, I was comparing SEA and SF. Nice try though.

2. In this era Carolina has and always will have more Class than San Fran. Yes, we weren't respected by anyone that week not even San Fran(classless). And we came out chippy. And you've probably only seen, what 2 games of Carolina in the past how many years? What a library to make your assumptions from. Ha. And no im not making excuses for how we acted, but if a team doesn't show respect, we don't return it. Rams learned that this year. You're opinion is nothing more than a grain of salt. Sorry your butt hurt right now though. You'll get through it, I did.

3. Our defense, Pretenders? If our number two defense going up against your number three, and loosing makes Carolina pretenders...than what does San Fran going up against the best and loosing mean? I think that means BOTH have damn good defenses. Yet you are the only person this season to question otherwise. But I'll just chalk that up to you being a tool.

4. Please show me evidence of Luke crying or getting steamrolled, I don't remember. Or are you just trying to take a a shot at a player who every fan in Carolina loves, not mention the national media. Hmm.

5. Green Bay and their half assed defense put up a bigger fight? Colin had less yards in Carolina. Please revert to last sentence in point 3.

We can agree to disagree, sir.

Not sure what your "Really?" is questioning so I'll break it down as I see it.

Bad eggs:

San Fran: Cry baby, dramatic Harbough. The Thug Colin. Trash Talking Bolden. The (Not so) best hands in the league Crabtree, Excuse me while I stop being a criminal Smith.

vs

Seattle: The Ego, and The mouth.

Am I missing anyone?

And Yes, the better team won last night, hense why their moving on.

How is Carolina always more classy? Like Steve Smith doesn't have a mouth or the punching ability that often gets associated with any of these chippier NFC West teams. The Panthers were Kaepernicking all over the field when they won in Week 10 and came out talking and all uncomposed in the playoffs in their home field. They couldn't handle the size of the game.

Your defense didn't look too impressive. So yeah, pretenders. Penalty after penalty. The guy who completely put ZERO effort into tackling Kaepernick before he ran into the endzone. The guy who judo tossed Quinton Patton and tried to punch him when he was down. The way Seattle's D shut down our run game and most of our pass game, it was too easy for San Francisco to run over the Panthers especially in the second half because mentally they checked out. Gore was running for a solid 5 yards almost every touch and falling down forward. They looked as though they didn't belong.

Every time Luke got beat for a reception or by Kaepernick he'd run up and act like someone did something illegal to him. Too bad he lost his cool too and tried to manhandle Boldin and toss him but like an idiot didn't wrap up and allowed Boldin to spin out and get right to the first yard marker.

Colin Kaepernick a thug? Why? Cause he wears fitteds and has tattoos? Cause he has a celebration? Talk about finding things out of a library, because Kaepernick is one of the most involved players when it comes to charity and giving to children. Anybody non-ignorant football fan should know this. Him and Russel Wilson are very similar in that way. But I guess since he didn't have all those privileges given to him like Cam did than he must be a bad guy.

Like I didn't see that coming, Josh. My feelings - so hurt.

Agree to disagree GS. It's ok for people to not like San Fran, just as it is for Carolina. You'll get over the loss. We all do. Everyone is ignorant Football fan. :lol You, Me, Josh, everyone.

Last edited:
"Good sportsmanship
Moments after the final play a few enthusiastic Seattle fans jumped through the somber crowds crowing "Good game" and offering excited handshakes.No Niners fans, at least at first, seemed up to reciprocating."

From this article:
https://m.sfgate.com/49ers/article/No-joy-in-S-F-as-Niners-defeated-by-Seahawks-5158140.php

The comments are just as hilarious...More excuses.
Ask yourself this one question, how would have Sherman reacted had Crabtree caught that ball with no time on the clock and then got up and did the same thing. If you think Sherman would have reacted with class and shook his hand I have some land to sell you.

Agree to disagree GS. It's ok for people to not like San Fran, just as it is for Carolina. You'll get over the loss. We all do. Everyone is ignorant Football fan. :lol You, Me, Josh, everyone.

I still haven't gotten over the Super Bowl loss from last year. Or the Kyle Williams debacle in the NFC Championship to the Giants one year prior. Hell, I'm still mad about Roger Crag's fumble against the Giants in '90 preventing us from the 3peat.

So, FML.

I still haven't gotten over the Super Bowl loss from last year. Or the Kyle Williams debacle in the NFC Championship to the Giants one year prior. Hell, I'm still mad about Roger Crag's fumble against the Giants in '90 preventing us from the 3peat.

So, FML.

I know that feeling. It never goes away. David Tyree and Mario Manningham haunt me some nights.:monkey2

Ask yourself this one question, how would have Sherman reacted had Crabtree caught that ball with no time on the clock and then got up and did the same thing. If you think Sherman would have reacted with class and shook his hand I have some land to sell you.

2ytxisy.jpg

(Apologies for the late reply...I was driving)

I know that feeling. It never goes away. David Tyree and Mario Manningham haunt me some nights.:monkey2

Yeah, that one had to hurt. A play that would never in 100 attempts happen like that again. When the football gods feel VERY real and they don't seem to want you to win anymore.

Kindred spirits.

I'm sure you'll survive.

He would have lit Crabtree up.

I've read here how 49er fans are bad sports. What about Seattle fans who tossed food at Bowman as he was cared off the field? That's some real class right there. IMO the only guy with any class on Seattle is Wilson.

Last edited:
Denver should win, easily. Just hope the Refs don't ruin the game. They been horrible all year. Its becoming a joke.

My poor useless team hasn't been in contention for years. :lol

Wow...Just got a bad rep point for my opinion. I guess if you don't like the 9ers "The Josh" will bad rep you.
Bet he wouldn't do that to a dude.

My poor useless team hasn't been in contention for years. :lol

Wow...Just got a bad rep point for my opinion. I guess if you don't like the 9ers "The Josh" will bad rep you.
Bet he wouldn't do that to a dude.

I didn't give it you for your opinion. I gave it for trolling.

Richard Sherman's post-game antics (slapping Crabtree's butt and offering his hand, scaring the bleep out of Erin Andrews, and showing the choke sign to the 49ers) shows an immaturity that I hope he learns to move away from... It also hints at what Pete Carroll allows and I hope that Peyton (and I'm an Eagles fan) lights them up. Win with class and lose with class. You saw class in the AFC Championship game on both sides of the coin.

Trolling? Why because I don't like the 9ers or is it you didn't like the article by SF Gate, or the Whiner meme...or is it my avy? I have everyright to post an opinion regardless if you like it or not.
Where's the ignore button?

Trolling? Why because I don't like the 9ers or is it you didn't like the article by SF Gate, or the Whiner meme...or is it my avy? I have everyright to post an opinion regardless if you like it or not.
Where's the ignore button?

That ain't right everyone should have their right to voice their opinion just because the mods team lost doesn't give them the right to get childish

Back