NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex gives the illusion of not having time. One one thousand two one thousand three one thousand. That's enough time.

I disagree. He's not getting enough time and the we aren't getting open. Bad combo IMO. Smith at times may hold the ball too long but as a whole I really like him as a QB. I like him more than the guy on my other team.

What's awful are the Eagles. When they start playing contenders they are really going to get creamed.

They're not playing well that's for sure. If smith could have time to throw or someone could get open we might have more points.

Nice to see McCoy back and looking healthy

Yeah, I'm glad he isn't hurt bad.

Man he sold that injury better than Dolph Ziggler. I could have sworn he was out for the year.

And why are the Eagles having a hard time against a team full of Chefs?

Me too. Thought that was it for the Eagles season with him hurt.

But I like him as a player and person. Very happy he's not injured. He's good for football no matter what team you like. And he's the closest thing to Barry Sanders I have seen. He's so quick!

KC is a solid team. I don't see them winning it all with Smith at QB though. Eagles are still not contenders. Don't care if Chip Kelly has them running a fast offense. You can't turn the ball over and you need to play D.

Back