NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So an Atlanta fan punches a San Fran fan. Then gets stabbed in the neck. :horror

Seriously the Linc isn't so bad compared to some of these stadiums. :lol

I didn't think it would happen but it looks like it will. I had to look up the last time Belicheck lost to the same team twice in a year and it was back in 2006.

Edit: I take that back it was the Last year I think with the Giants. Didn't they play twice?

Sports radio is going to be insufferable for two weeks.

Look at the bright side...it won't be about Brady...

or will it?:lol

Edit - How much ya wanna bet that the speculation about Brady being over-the-hill eclipses Superbowl coverage?

I want to know how many deals with the devil Lewis can make?

I also hope someone goes Tanya Harding on Pollard in next couple weeks.

It's going to insufferable over here in New England with the Sports Talk guys over here...

I'm a die hard Pats fan. Been rooting for the team through it all (even the dreadful early '90's teams and training camps at Bryant College (now Bryant University). Ravens played a damn good game. Have to give credit to where credit to due. Best of luck to them in the Super Bowl against the 49ers.

Sucks that this **** can't seem to stop.

It's pretty damn sad. They had a special on the news the other night about ticket sales in the NFL being down. They were talking about ideas and how they are incorporating mobile devices and wifi.

How about this? Stop catering to scalpers which make it impossible for a family to go see a game due to prices, and get rid of the drunks. These morons seem to think putting on their team colors makes them an armed militia that should literally fight the opposing fans.

Get a life ****** bags. :lecture

Back