Neytiri hair line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummed about this one. Was really looking forward to it, but I cancelled my regular edition a few weeks ago and cancelled my waitlist reservation for the exclusive this morning. The hair on the tail was the least important issue (to me) because it was not the focal point of the statue like her head and face, but I guess gluing a hairy tuff onto the tip of the tail was the cheapest of the fixes. I am surprised to hear that other collectors do not seem to mind at all. At least not enough to stop them from purchasing the piece. To me quality and accuracy are the selling point of high end collectables. Maybe we have become so use to expecting crap, that when something is not a complete failure we are satisfied with the sub par product we do get. Just a guess, I may be wrong, and am only speaking for myself. I still believe that voting with your wallet is the only way to convey your message in situations like this, but unfortunately my one vote makes little to no difference.
On a positive note I am happy that my question was directly answered :) and the Gentle Giant bust is looking better and better in comparison (again just my opinion)

Back