Next Week`s a Killer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

I got ya. Yeah, I knew it was on in the UK.

For Q3 we will have the BT if he ships on time thats another one that could make this part of the year exspensive.

Hi Everyone,

So Paul does that mean I am the Reaper?

:orc

I believe Sideshow has to have all the LOTR stuff finished up by the year end (when their partnership ends).

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

With everything coming out at once, it sure looks that way to me.

Mike
:ted

Is this some kind of record for Sideshow? Amon Hen was announced on July 1st and it will ship next week. That's less than two months' wait time. Next month we get Sauron after 19 months. I know that's an extreme example, but under two months is pretty quick. It does seem like Sidshow is in a hurry to get the last of the LotR stuff shipped out...

I think Andy (Hulkfan) mentioned that they now wait to announce LOTR products until they are basically ready to go into production. This is why they were able to hit the release dates so closely. I hope this trend continues with the SW line after LOTR is over.

believe Sideshow has to have all the LOTR stuff finished up by the year end (when their partnership ends).

I don't think they will be able to ship detailed items like Aragorn at the BG and Leg and Gimli on Arod this year with so many stuff to ship first.

Rod - congrats on the 1k...
I agree with you, there is no way they can ship all the riders b4 year-end but... looks like they're gonna try...

I have a SSW angel and a SSW devil on each shoulder, and one day the angel will say to me :Wow, my collection is fantastic. Imagine what it'll look like when you have everything! Then you can start saving all your money up again." But then the next day the devil will say to me: "Hmm, there may be too many statues and busts in the end, why not just keep the ones that mean the most to you and earn back a couple of thousand to spend on your life for whateverr you want to do and still have the satisfaction that you have a collection with every piece you want."

I think since the License ends at the end of the year, Sideshow & WETA are going to do everything they can to get all of the pieces sent out by the end of December. If it does not work, I do not look for them to go very far into '06.

:gandalf :balrog :gandalf2

Brant said in the SS chat during SDCC that all the stuff would ship by March 2006 at the latest.

That isn't to far into '06. I still did not think that it would go past January. But March isn't to bad.

Yep,It would be good if the last 3 ships 1st Q 06.
Aragorn
Legimrod
and Mummy

Just about cope with that.....Phew!

Yeah, March isn't that far off and if they continue the way they are I'd say probably Jan/Feb is more likely.

Back