Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
You know I'm a sucker when it comes to everything Terminator - I'm buying it all.

Hot Toys DX Reese with 1984 and 2029 versions, Battle Damaged t-800 with John conner (kid version). 2029 John Connor and end scene T-1000... and Hot Toys needs to stick to 1/6th they are losing customers with 1/6th, i hope that even though they teased 1/4th Police Shootout T-800 that they also make a 1/6th version because that is what i have been waiting for, for years

You know I'm a sucker when it comes to everything Terminator - I'm buying it all.

Yeah, it's going to be a wicked hell ride for Terminator figurines' this year and next. We wouldn't have much in that department if it wasn't for the HT T1 we recently got. :yess:

How cool would this guy be in 1/6.

bill.gif

Definately '84 Reese, with police six shooter and sawed off shotty with string and pipe bombs. Also 2029 Reese, with him in the bunker(the scene where he has a head band and plasma rifle, just before the infiltrator attacks).

Pretty coooool. ^0^

I can see John being included with a final version Arnie, but don't think there would be enough interest as a stand alone figure.

I'd love to see a T2 John Connor with Arnie's fatboy!

The biggest one for me is a new version of 2029 Kyle Reese (It's looking more and more likely given the wave of remakes. At least I hope so)

After that though, I think the only Terminator figures I would want would be the terminator bike from salvation, the TX endo from T3 and the T1 from T3 (unfortunately they already said they aren't doing anything from that particular movie)

Back