NEXT SW Fig to PREVIEW Thurs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Customikey said:
Honestly, more than any new announcement will be the thrill of seeing Jabba listed as coming in the next 30 days. I may skip ahead to see. Then, if I don;t see him there, the rest of the newsletter can help lift me up from the dissappointment.
I thought it had been decided that with the Hong Kong release and now the boxed photos that we'd have this confirmation very soon. Customikey, this has gotta be the newsletter with that info!

Customikey said:
Honestly, more than any new announcement will be the thrill of seeing Jabba listed as coming in the next 30 days. I may skip ahead to see. Then, if I don;t see him there, the rest of the newsletter can help lift me up from the dissappointment.

YOU AND ME BOTH!!!!

Well it looks like Bubo is all that comes with this pack. Guess it shouldn't be called a pack should it.

I'm not sure whether or not "pack" implies more than one creature inside. We assumed that a VS. diorama included two fully sculpted characters, legs and all, and we were corrected by Sideshow after we questioned the Spidey VS. Venom. We might be due for another clarification as to the implications of the word "pack.'

Why does it seem when SS answers a question new questions arise from that answer. Is it on purpose to keep us hanging?

Back