NEXT STAR WARS PF DARTH MAULOFFICAL!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rainman said:
Are you serious? Did you not notice you are the Th post in a thread reporting the news you claim to be breaking? Way to go dude. You busted this wide open. And with your description, I didn't even need to look at the pics that were posted about 75 times in this thread before you posted.

His post was actually from another thread merged into this one, so it was the 1st post in that thread... :monkey3

The likeness looks bad from the pic provided. I mean, it is almost reaching Attakus proportions here (we all know how bad they are with likenesses). The artists at SS are better than this. They need to work on getting the likeness down and fine tuning the pose a bit; otherwise, I'll be sticking with the 1:1 Maul bust.

Are you serious? Did you not notice you are the 334th post in a thread reporting the news you claim to be breaking? Way to go dude. You busted this wide open. And with your description, I didn't even need to look at the pics that were posted about 75 times in this thread before you posted.

You don't have to be rude RainMan. Lonnie merged the two threads together actually. I didn't see the original thread. It was my mistake which I apologized to Lonnie for taking up his time. So this is now a dead issue.

I made the same mistake myself. :D It had everything to do with the original thread title (something to do with the title of the magazine, with no mention of Maul or a chess set), which has now been changed.

sweet! i'm not saying a word till i have it in hand. :monkey3

while i am pumped for maul i had my heart set on some OT's, celebrating the 30th anniversary. they'll be some of those this year though.

Vader AL said:
sweet! i'm not saying a word till i have it in hand. :monkey3

while i am pumped for maul i had my heart set on some OT's, celebrating the 30th anniversary. they'll be some of those this year though.

dont worry Al, i'm sure they'll have more than just Maul being announced. i just cant believe they still havent given me my dream figure.....:emperor

UndercoverToyBoy said:
You don't have to be rude RainMan. Lonnie merged the two threads together actually. I didn't see the original thread. It was my mistake which I apologized to Lonnie for taking up his time. So this is now a dead issue.

My bad man. I was being sarcastic, not rude. You have to admit it was funny reading a thread over 300 posts long and then someone chimes in like that. I probably should've realized something was up.

It is funny for others when someone tries to be the first to break something only to find out they didn't see the previous thread that had been in progress for awhile. I've done it before. It happened just the other day when someone started the Salacious image thread and there had been one for several weeks. We all laugh at that person's expense and move on. :lol

Well, first of all I must say I like the figure and pose, anyway I do wish they will make his lightsaber light up, like the obi-wan and vader premium format figures... well the Grievous doesn't come with light up sabers cause it would have been hard to make... but as this is a normal body like obi and vader, I want him to have a light up two bladed lightsaber! I would be really disappointed If they won't make his lightsaber light up...I'll buy it anyways as I'm a completist in the Premium Format Figures line but please light up that saber!:maul

I think we will get a teaser but pics will be next week.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. They will save the pics for next week when it's just a week away from TF.

Monk said:
Don't we usually have to wait until it goes up for order to get the full pics?

No, sometimes they'll put some stuff in the blog for newsletter people.

rainman said:
...It happened just the other day when someone started the Salacious image thread and there had been one for several weeks. We all laugh at that person's expense and move on. :lol

When we do it, we do it with love. :inlove

Back