Next Popcultureshock Street Fighter bust........Blanka?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I thought I remember reading Jerry saying Blanka would be priced the same as the Akuma bust. I'm glad Blanka is priced lower at $150 at SS and even less at other places :D

I agree, Lowering the price was a nice touch. But these things are the size of Weta's LOTR busts which were like $40-$65 (retail) bucks. Though, Shin Akuma is worth it :D

I think Blanka came out well, for a realistic approach.

Last edited:
they lowered the price 'to' $150? Geez, that's still $60 or so too much. Talk about soaking fans :rolleyes:

Okay I am ready to show the Pop Culture Shock Collectibles EX of Blanka.

Price will be $165usd

Limited to 50 pcs - I will personally sign the bottom of the base if you request it

Deposit of $ 100 upon ordering

Estimated to ship in August 2010

Ordering will go as follows:

On Monday June 7th at 5pm pacific time I will begin accepting emails to [email protected] for pre-orders. Any email I get before that time requesting a pre-order will be deleted.

I will respond to the first 50 emails with a paypal address to place the deposit. I will give 24 hours to place deposit. If anyone doesnt place their deposit in that 24 hour period i will select the next name on my email list.

Below are pics of actual factory sample. We are well into production on this baby.

YellowBlankaHerosLR.jpg

^^^Nice Jerry. Will be on my computer ready to e-mail you. Just to verify the time, I live in California so it will be 5PM my time 8PM ET right??

the only reason i'd want this is the exclusivity so i'll pass and let someone who really likes it get it

Blanka bust just arrived. Took some quick picks with the iPhone. Please excuse the quality in advance. Shows a good amount of detail, but not super detailed as with other cameras. As for the bust itself I'm definitely happy with it. Pretty much as advertised. Have the ex ordered also, but had to delay the final payment for a couple days. Also have the ex w/ PCS ordered, but it isn't expected to arrive for another week. Here are a couple of pics:

f2895922.jpg

14373b77.jpg

5058e14b.jpg

48b14d69.jpg

I dunno, but the paint aps didn't seem to come out that well? Plus the paint clumps between the upper teeth.

Compairison shot.

Proto
blankapainttease7433948.jpg

-
Yours
f2895922.jpg

I dunno, but the paint aps didn't seem to come out that well? Plus the paint clumps between the upper teeth.

Yeah, I hear you bro. IMO, for just about all collectibles, prototypes are always the perfect version of the final product. The final product in this case is very good, but is missing some minor details when compared to the proto.

It looks great.

I agree. Looking forward to displaying all three together. Guile PF's coming in about 3 weeks. It's a good Street Fighter month :D.

Last edited:
Yeah it would be great if all of the items released look like the prototypes but that will never happen =/

I received my PCSC Ex Blanka bust today. Took a couple of pics for you guys to see the Blanka bust collection so far. I'm waiting on the SS Ex to arrive. Should be here Monday of next week.

Shipper box and item box show that the bust is the PCSC Ex:
d13e3159.jpg

c06b8dbb.jpg

1cd51e6b.jpg

90f65a4f.jpg

Blanka Brothers missing their blue bro...=(
2b51b212.jpg

PCSC SF bust collection so far:
71ef4c25.jpg

Entire SF bust collection so far:
d959d917.jpg

Received my SS Ex Blanka bust to complete the set. I personally like the look and colors of this version over the regular and PCSC Ex. Don't get me wrong though, they're all awsome, but this one is just a little more awsome-er. =D Here are some quick pics.

4eeecce9.jpg

c453b72e.jpg

94b3a74f.jpg

7da969e9.jpg

9a89ce73.jpg

43cf4fbd.jpg

Back