Next PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't expect another leia so close to the ANH version. I can see a Maul being passed over right now with the 1:1 bust coming. Most of the ones that have been mentioned I figure we'll see at some point. I definitely like getting the OT pieces prior to seeing a string of PT, but hey I'm old school. And really, I'm going to be buying them in any order they are released, just as long as I don't flooded that is :google

Believe it or not the two pieces I would actually like to see more than any other would be a Tusken Raider from OT and Senate Guard from PT. Not that these are may favorite charactes or anything, just that I think they would rock in the PF treatment!!! :banana

elwood49 said:
...Andy said that now that the 5 main ANH characters are done, that they won't be releasing the characters in chronological movie order...

Interesting, I didn't know that. I thought they were still concentrating on ANH.

Still, I think a Stormtooper next would be awesome. :stormtroo Especially if the exclusive accessory was a pauldron and backpack to make it a Sandtrooper. :horror :cool: :rock

Qui-Gon is an under represented character in the collecting world. I have a feeling that Sideshow will step up and give Qui-Gon fans something to buy--sooner rather than later.

Back