Next LOTR PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will be the next LOTR PF?

• Théoden

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Boromir

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Faramir

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Witch-king

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Mouth Of Sauron

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • Legolas

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Gimli

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • Sam

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Gollum

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • other

Votes: 22 22.7%

• Total voters
From your list i'm hoping its the Witch King or if not then Gimli but who knows what SS will bring us next.

While I would LOVE a MoS, he has to come with his horse...and that would be MASSIVE in PF form...so no go from that perspective.

Can't wait for the PF Gimli to be announced!

Geb

My next most wanted LOTR PF is Legolas for sure, he was my favorite character. SS absolutely has to nail the likeness though, and if they do I'll be all over it.

While I would LOVE a MoS, he has to come with his horse...and that would be MASSIVE in PF form...so no go from that perspective.
How about a head-only version as seen with the Luke/Yoda PF exclusive? :D

I would really like a complete fellowship in at least one line. We need Sam Legolas GtG Gimli Merry Pippin and Boromir. If I get all of those in first movie garb my LOTR PF collection will be complete.

Since he hasn't been done yet by Sideshow, I'd like a Gimli. My second choice would be Legolas.

My first choice remains Prologue Elven Warrior - but I despair of ever seeing one produced.

I'm really hoping for a Theoden PF in battle armor with an interchangeable head (helmet on, off) as the exclusive. Gimli would be my second choice.

Back