Next LOTR PF announced shortly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think before people start flying off the handle we should wait for a CONFIRMED announcement....

Loki I think your having withdraws and need your LOTR fix...that may explain the anxiety issues with waiting another year :D

Kookie said:
Loki I think your having withdraws and need your LOTR fix...that may explain the anxiety issues with waiting another year :D

I would not disagree with that at all. It is just a very long time to wait for a line that has such potential. This pace will kill this line before it ever gets started.

I wouldn't worry too much honestly...I think Star Wars and Marvel have been the priority because of Spiderman 3 and that Star Wars Convention. I think LOTR will shift back to being on the front burner and we will see a lot of very cool stuff soon....

I am very relieved althought I was hoping for Gandalf the Grey first. But who cares....as long as we get one.....

And I guess they're making three and two like I previously thought! That's even better news!:D

Back