Next LOTR PF announced shortly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beruthiel

Queen of Cats
Reaction score
A little birdie told me that the next LOTR PF will be Arwen and her exclusive accessory will be the evenstar. However, because all LOTR collectors are so patient, the anouncement will be made early. Shipping is expected to be May of 2009. 50 cents a day put away starting now, and she will be paid for!

Well, maybe we should all join in the chatroom to await the newsletter and see if the big anouncement is tonight?

The little bird told me that this is an early announcement that SS got special permission to release the info on to quiet the masses. So, there is a reason for such an early announcement

Beruthiel said:
A little birdie told me that the next LOTR PF will be Arwen and her exclusive accessory will be the evenstar. However, because all LOTR collectors are so patient, the anouncement will be made early. Shipping is expected to be May of 2009. 50 cents a day put away starting now, and she will be paid for!

OOPS! TYPO! release date should be 2008, not 2009

I can live with 2008...very cool this news!!!

I hope she has this outfit on:

elvish4.jpg

I'll believe it when I see it. Why the hell would we have to wait until May of 2008 for such a simple costume and character?

It's already April...and who says the costume is simple?

2008 is expected if it goes up for preorder in the next few months.

LOL! I was expecting this:

Next LOTR PF announced shortly

before I:

a) could care less any more about the LOTR PF line

b) retire

c) die

JS :monkey5

I will only buy if she is in this costume:

ca_arwen004%5B1%5D.jpg

"If you want him, come and claim him ..."

But, my guess is it will be the white outfit...yawn.

Kookie said:
It's already April...and who says the costume is simple?

2008 is expected if it goes up for preorder in the next few months.

Hold on! Not only are we supposed to wait 15 months between announcements, but then we have to wait another 13 months before it's released? That is ludicrous!

Back