Next Hot Toys vehicle release?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ck1

Super Freak
Reaction score
So we have had an ED-209 (x2), Power-Loader and the forthcoming Bat-Pod and Tumbler, whats next in the pipe-line do you think?

This car ->
robocopbz9.jpg

I'm not sure cars cut it...

edit - saying that though, the Tumber is a car - sort-of!

i'd like jokers truck so i can pose the figure at the sliding door...we need a basooka with the next joker figure also.

i'd like jokers truck so i can pose the figure at the sliding door...we need a basooka with the next joker figure also.

There aren't any 1/6 trucks you can get and fashion it to look like the one from the film? It's not something worthy of HT's time, imo.

I can't think of any vehicles/larger items HT could make now without aquiring new licenses (other than an Alien Queen).

Maybe HT could surprise us and get all the past Batman movie rights like they did with the whole Aliens/Predator franchises. Then along with the Burton Batman characters we could get the Batwing and the other Batmobiles!

HT expressed an interest in the Star Wars license. I can see HT maybe leasing/[aying to get the 1:6 Star Wars vehicle/creature rights from Sideshow since the two companies are pretty tight now and seeing some neat things out of that. Forget a Landspeeder or a Wampa, thats probably the only way we'd ever get a HammerHead!

The biggest no-brainer to me is getting the "Blade Runner" rights, if possible, and making a Spinner (droooooooool!).

After that, beside the previously mentioned Ghostbusters Ecto-1 and the Mad Max car, for which they'd need to make figures from the series too, I dunno.

5th Element had alot of large creatures and the Taxi ripe for 1:6 potential.

I realize the APPLESEED figs got made based off the new DVD, but damn would I love Bubblegum Crisis figs and hardsuits based off the original OVA's
!

it would be cool if HT gets back to the future license and produce the delorean time machine.

Only, if you want a Marty who doesn't look like Michael J. Fo. He's very hard to get a hold of. A company called SOTA Toys had the rights to BTTF. They had Christopher Lloyd's likeness and also planned to make the Delorean.

A few star wars vehicles would be immense, perhaps Hasbro had exclusive rights or something as well as MR/eFX?

Only, if you want a Marty who doesn't look like Michael J. Fo. He's very hard to get a hold of. A company called SOTA Toys had the rights to BTTF. They had Christopher Lloyd's likeness and also planned to make the Delorean.

if HT cant get the rights then there is no point, I would pass.

Screw vehicles for now, there's only one "vehicle" I want...

queen_AlienPress.jpg

Please stop poisoning Hot Toys' mind making them think everyone will buy Mad Max's roadster or Ecto-1 before we get what we all REALLY want.

Back