1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So like some butterfly effect? :lol

Yes. “Reissue Iron Man Mk 46” guy is responsible for most of these.

31FA2D68-36C2-4C7E-9DD1-62AB0322538F.jpeg

CW General Kenobi is a definitive version of him and everyone wants, not that ST abomination version in disguise.
While I like the show fine, I agree that General Kenobi is a definitive look and would outsell and version from his own show. I continue to hope that we get a Anakin/Kenobi Clone Wars flashback to grease the skids.

When all you collect is OT, every week is a dud.
Yep. I branch out to some pt, but yeah, the last figure I cared about that was released for preorder is the scout trooper and rotj bike. Honestly, I’m cloned and Disney plussed out. I’m not interested in figures from their shows. I really only want a few more ot figures and I would be satisfied with my collection.
Unfortunately, hot toys won’t release those figures anytime soon.

Does anyone think that Hot Toys will ever make the McQuarrie Boba Fett in all white? Perhaps they might be saving it for an anniversary or special release date? I definitely would love to see them produce one.

cad bane and a clone commando would both be instant day one preorders. glad to see they’re consistently in the discussion here.

i also agree that obi wan’s blue outfit from the first episode is his best look from the show. unique yet still fits his character, hopefully it’s not too underrepresented in collectibles

Does anyone think that Hot Toys will ever make the McQuarrie Boba Fett in all white? Perhaps they might be saving it for an anniversary or special release date? I definitely would love to see them produce one.
A mquarrie line makes sense. Especially since they did some concept figures for Marvel

I would be shocked if they didn’t make this.
My guess is they have so many Fett’s out or on preorder that they are not going to cannibalize sales.
When they move the current Fett’s through the pipeline, this will be a high sales/high profit margin figure for them.
I sold my Sideshow prototype last year as I fully expect an upgrade.

I know Hot Toys did animated figures for Into the Spider-Verse but their aversion to making the Clone Wars line animated makes me wonder if they ever would go down that rabbit hole with McQuarrie designs or if they see Star Wars as a purely live action line. If they did, a Vader would be just about a need for me though. McQuarrie drew him so incredibly well.

Back