1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Jesse is the current no. 1 bestseller on Sideshow, of all items in shop. Expect more ARC-troopers.

1636192690233.png

Edit: Also, expect $250 to be the baseline of all new figures.

I cant see them making many (if any) more figures from ROTJ so they'll save ones like Vader for the 40th anniversary.

My objection to her was always having her in a leading role because her acting is a bit limited. However, she’s a very useful sidekick to have. The same could be said about the likes of Sasha Banks, Carl Weathers, and Bill Burr. Good floating characters between shows, not great leads. As you said Olyphant is a great lead actor, it would be plain stupidity, if he’s willing, for them to not use him headlining his own show. He’s a popular actor and charismatic guy, so will likely pull in quite a few Deadwood and Justified fans among others. I don’t think he’s attached to any others shows or big projects at the moment, is he?

This popped up in my feed just today...

https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...les-timothy-olyphant-has-landed-a-new-tv-show

So Jesse is the current no. 1 bestseller on Sideshow, of all items in shop. Expect more ARC-troopers.

View attachment 544371

Edit: Also, expect $250 to be the baseline of all new figures.

Clones sell, no surprise there and the clones have been selling great since July. Not sure why some people weren't expecting more clones anytime soon.

Easy money makers and now Hot Toys has all the tools they need to make grunts, arc troopers and commanders.

I'm still waiting for few of those Sideshow Con pieces to go up though, you'd think they'd at least throw us that Grogu set lol.

I suppose that doesn't mean the end for him as a lead in a Star Wars show. Not even sure when they plan to make Rangers of the New Republic. We definitely won't see it before 2023 at the earliest. That said 2 years is a long time in the world of Kathleen Kennedy. Let's just hope Kathleen doesn't go full Kathleen. They should be getting this guy nailed down to a contract with a definitive shooting date (who knows, maybe they have already). They can't afford to mess around any further with this show. Especially considering they've found their perfect lead with enough pulling power to draw in a non-Star Wars crowd.

Was thinking... Do prototypes of figures ever get sold? I see Sideshow doing something like it but never heard of any auctions or so.
Sideshow used to occasionally sell prototypes or artist proofs as part of some benefit auction -- I think they would put them on eBay. But they clearly didn't put up everything, never saw any Star Wars up for sale IIRC.

With so many Clones, they need prequel era villains that aren't Darth Maul. They've done Dooku, and Battle Droids are eventually coming, but where's Poggle the Lesser or Nute Gunray & Rune Haako? Like Maul, Jango was inevitable regardless of a prequel push.

I'd rather they focus on the OT, but if they're going to do the PT, then give me the scumbags and aliens.

Last edited:
I cant see them making many (if any) more figures from ROTJ so they'll save ones like Vader for the 40th anniversary.
Could see them doing Boushh and re-using that Lando hs for General Lando. Vader is nailed on. Other than that probably very little chance of the likes of Jabba, Bib Fortuna, Gamorreans (they’ll probably do those for Book of Boba), Admiral Ackbar etc. They’ll probably do something ridiculous like re-issue Endor Luke & Leia with speeder bikes.

With so man Clones, they need prequel era villains that aren't Darth Maul. They've done Dooku, and Battle Droids are eventually coming, but where's Poggle the Lesser or Nute Gunray & Rune Haako? Like Maul, Jango was inevitable regardless of a prequel push.

I'd rather they focus on the OT, but if they're going to do the PT, then give me the scumbags and aliens.

I'd pay a good chunk of change for Nute Gunray.

Looks like CW Flash is coming tomorrow, nothing on the Star Wars front yet.

Yes, and I would also like a Yavin Ceremony Leia.

Yeah that'd be awesome too!

Only if they come up with a newer version, premium figure-worthy dress. The dress on the original one is what kept me from getting that figure.

Ideally a 2.0 would be preferred, but yeah I'd take ANH Leia even with a few adjustments.

Or they can do a 45th anniversary edition and use the vintage style boxes. Either way, I need that Leia.

Same!!

No idea if true or not, but rumor on the street is another SW animated show to be announced on D+ day. Rangers of the New Republic perhaps? More troop types to sell some merch.

No idea if true or not, but rumor on the street is another SW animated show to be announced on D+ day. Rangers of the New Republic perhaps? More troop types to sell some merch.

Supposed to be the Maul show supposedly.

Back