1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes no sense to release Fennec right now when they're probably going to put her up to celebrate the first episode of Book of Boba, considering they already put out figures of Boba in that look from Mando. Won't be much they can do differently before the show starts. If the rumors are true that Olyphant is in Book of Boba, makes sense they're saving him too.

I'm actually really excited to see more Clones. They're not the ones I wanted, but these guys popping up give me hope to see Fives, Echo and Fox. Would really like a nice Clone display because the show did so much for the PT-eta, but I don't want a bunch of generic army builders.

I'll probably pick up Jesse and think about Vaughn.

I'm glad we got a bit of a surprise. I could of done without Vaughan but Jesse looks amazing. Like most I obviously would of wanted Bespin Luke, Padme or General Kenobi but you know Hot Toys has been looking at these clone sale numbers since July. I don't think Vaughan will sell spectacularly, but Jesse is going to be huge.

This was good product to wake up to lol.

Given the head sculpt, I think Hot Toys always planned on releasing Jesse to go with Rex. I don't think we ever saw Vaughn without his helmet, so the lack of head sculpt makes sense, but really does feel like Hot Toys threw that one together quickly based on the strong sales of the 501st Trooper outside of their home market.

Since they just threw two new clones for order, I guess we won't see more clones for a while. Might see a grunt like a 212th, don't think they want to go with more at a time. Saturated market no bueno.

Next, I hope we see a Bespin Han. Or something from Endor. Bespin Chewbacca with C-3PO on the back, would really like to see that one made.

HT is so behind that factory bookings are valuable as gold. No need to take up manufacturing time with figures few people want.

At best, Angelina gets made.

But 3rd Party may jump on this if no one takes it on.

I'm excited for Jesse. He's going to look great with Rex and Anakin.

...but while we're making ARC troopers, can we get Commander Colt, please? :)
Clone_Commander_Colt.jpg

Or maybe they won't support the film on the heels of awful reviews and it likely being banned in China.

I don't find it bad to be honest and the critics loved the ST so yea, I don't care what these critics say. I still think the Thena figure they teased is a good candidate to be a great figure if they can get the headsculpt and articulation right based on the action she had in the film.

I'm excited for Jesse. He's going to look great with Rex and Anakin.

...but while we're making ARC troopers, can we get Commander Colt, please? :)
View attachment 544337

I loved Colt, had one of the cooler deaths in the series too. Would of been nice to see him get developed a bit but he was there to be brutally killed by Ventress and that was it.

Back