1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assume so? I'm in a call now so I can't watch it

But they had a decent presence in their last New York Comic Con and revealed a few new pieces too.
Just checking their latest email and they say there's a booth tour at 11am PST today. Not sure if it's Hot Toys or not. They probably won't want to miss out so there'll be something.

Just checking their latest email and they say there's a booth tour at 11am PST today. Not sure if it's Hot Toys or not. They probably won't want to miss out so there'll be something.

I also got a case of the Monday's and thought it was 11 am EST lol, so I thought they were live now.

I'd assume today is the only day to see new Hot Toys going by previous cons and the schedule for this one. Hope we get some new stuff. DC has an event on the 16th so not sure if they'll show off stuff for that at this event or till that week if at all.

Is ROTJ scout the only figure that has been released from the group revealed at SDCC? It's the only one I can remember and is pretty sad if true.

NYCC doesn't start til Thursday. Not sure they'll have a booth...unless Sideshow are doing their online ********.

It sounds like their last cons...

During this weeklong celebration, we’re bringing our audience live programming from a custom-built exhibition that showcases a curated selection of the latest pop culture collectibles from some of the biggest names in the industry.

Facebook's gone down at the moment, and their 17.00 show hasn't started on Youtube yet.

Paul Hernandez: Hey everyone! We're having some WiFi issues .....Alex tripped on the cable

A fools hope but I would like to see a new DX, some reissues of classics that aren't Marvel, DC and SW.
i keep hoping for a reissue of Neo with the matrix ressurections coming out in december
after the back to the future figures i can (slighty) hope for more that star wars and marvel figures

Autumn Glading: Also, as a reminder, NYCC has never been a "new reveal" type of con, it's more of a showcase celebration of the gorgeous pieces both pre-order and in-stock from Sideshow and our partners!

Autumn Glading: Also, as a reminder, NYCC has never been a "new reveal" type of con, it's more of a showcase celebration of the gorgeous pieces both pre-order and in-stock from Sideshow and our partners!

Autumn getting out there to tamp down expectations:lol. I can only assume there won't be any exciting reveals.

I'll just wait here for news. The videos are always so disappointing.

I'm watching Finders Beepers History Seekers' urban exploration videos on Youtube, with Sideshow's video playing in the background on low volume so I'll hear if they get to anything interesting.

Looks like a bust. Marvel day today and nothing new. Sideshow is good with the tease and eventual let down.

Lousy day. Nothing Star Wars and HT releases two silly animated Marvel figures in HK that have less than ten pages of discussion combined.

Back