1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Named Kuill when everyone was crying about him not being made weeks in advance.

If it was so easy, why didn’t any youtuber come out and announce any proto revealed?
You need to put the dates of your predictions in your signature so we can all keep score. Maybe you need a Youtube channel to show them who's boss. :lol

Where the hell is my Mando Luke I was promised today?
Hopefully they are working on a crumbled Darktrooper base.
Or because he'll come with an as yet revealed R2 with secret compartment to hide Grogu.
From the unsubstantiated hypothetical flashback scene of how R2 saved Grogu from the Youngling massacre. :lol

Where is Cyborg that I’ve been promised for years now?

Apparently SuperMadToys makes him...

i7rWij7.jpg

pyKNYBQ.jpg

:wink1:

Last edited:
My sources tell me Mando Luke WILL BE revealed Friday. Per source with knowledge on the situation, claims Disney wants to take the attention away from any DC merchandise being revealed.
All caps made it much more convincing. TheDicky must be a Sideshow employee to get you to watch the stream and crappy statues. Fail train for the Dickster!

Y’all so demented. You get on your knees for the youtubers who lie consistently for years but then want to be fine fellows to me. Dang, my bad, only 9/10 right, no Mando Luke, but ignore everything else I was right on. But hey, I hear it is time for Cyborg to be releaesed, if I spout it for four years I’ll be right this time!

Yeah **** y’all

Y’all so demented. You get on your knees for the youtubers who lie consistently for years but then want to be fine fellows to me. Dang, my bad, only 9/10 right, no Mando Luke, but ignore everything else I was right on. But hey, I hear it is time for Cyborg to be releaesed, if I spout it for four years I’ll be right this time!

Yeah **** y’all
You like to harp on youtubers for being wrong while saying you were right. I'm no great fan of Jedha or Justin but both of them were right about Mk1 3.0, Armorer, New Spidersuit, etc. And I've seen plenty of people **** on them for being wrong, including you. I dont know why you think its fine that youtubers who are "liars" as you put it should get **** on for being wrong but not you. Enjoy the taste of your own medicine I guess.

Last edited:
What, if any figures, do y’all expect to see at SSCon?

- Wrecker
- Tech
- Crosshair
- Mando Luke with R2 and Grogu
- Koska Reeves if she isn’t cancelled
- Fennec
- Boba Fett with Throne
- Padme AOTC
- 212th Trooper
- ROTS Palpatine
- ROTS Grievous

I was told it was Mando Luke.

I was told few weeks back these are either at the shows or coming soon.

- Wrecker
- Tech
- Crosshair
- Mando Luke with R2 and Grogu
- Koska Reeves
- Fennec
- Boba Fett with Throne
- Padme AOTC

Source was 4/4 plus knew about the Black Series Rancor weeks and weeks back. Also confirmed Kuiil a while back, hence why I was so adamant about him releasing in that thread.

General Kenobi is apparently a question mark. It might not drop until Kenobi show trailer or is being reworked to better fit with the show (flashback???).

My pipe dream was ROTS Grievous and Palpatine but apparently that was a joke to my source. :(

Yeah **** y’all
You said all this after everyone tossed out predictions for weeks! I see a miss on Wrecker/Tech/Mando Luke/Padme. 9/10. This new site just made it easier to find what you previously said. Gotcha!

tenor.gif

You said all this after everyone tossed out predictions for weeks! I see a miss on Wrecker/Tech/Mando Luke/Padme. 9/10. This new site just made it easier to find what you previously said. Gotcha!
Learn to read Dumbicus. Not that hard to do.

“I was told few weeks back these are either at the shows or coming soon.”

Do you not understand the concept of “or” and “coming soon”?

Right:

Kuiil
Boba with Throne
Fennec
Koska
Crosshair
No Cyborg
No Kenobi
TBS Rancor

Wrong:

No Mando Luke at the show, but still coming soon.

TBA:

Wrecker
Tech
Padme
Mando Luke

8/9, 4 TBA. This is just what I shared too.

Wait! What is that I hear? Can it be...?

More patting himself on the back from TheDucky? That must be some type of narcissistic record.
Guess you missed the TROS thread of Khev and Jye.

But look at y’all in the circle jerk patting each other on the back being fine fellows to me, all because I shared info, and y’all get pissed at it.. being right?!?!?!

Learn to read Dumbicus. Not that hard to do.

“I was told few weeks back these are either at the shows or coming soon.”

Do you not understand the concept of “or” and “coming soon”?

Right:

Kuiil
Boba with Throne
Fennec
Koska
Crosshair
No Cyborg
No Kenobi
TBS Rancor

Wrong:

No Mando Luke at the show, but still coming soon.

TBA:

Wrecker
Tech
Padme
Mando Luke

8/9, 4 TBA. This is just what I shared too.
I have zero inside information but I could’ve guessed every single one of those things, especially The Bad Batch and TBS Rancor

Back