1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well with the King Shark reveal, I'd now like to request HT make this guy from the Clone Wars.
69-692175_the-separatist-war-machine-star-wars-the-clone-wars-separatist-leaders.jpg

The lack of the railing/armrest on the dais is the giveaway that this is for Fett's throne.

However, the spit is a separate section so will be a good accessory for Jabba's throne.

Boba can go spitless.

Street Sharks!

Now that's^ how you promote an action figure. :wink1:
5glmgl.gif
Nevermind the film it's from, Sideshow/HotToys should just market this Land Shark on it's own, add a bunch of Poochie eXtreme accessories; a pair of shades, a skateboard, V-guitar, some hightops, and a backwards baseball hat, then hire Vin to shill the **** out of that thing. :lol

Jabber Jaw is going too far back...?
Maybe not far back enough...

[Checks title of thread], - and talk about off topic drift, when we really should be talking about a figure of ....
tumblr_inline_oneqefCjZi1r5357e_500.gifv

Or even this guy and his knit sweater...:lol
KZWXKQw.gif

Last edited:
He'll get made. I bet the rest will. But...Wrecker and Tech are clearly the two that has a significant different appearance than the others.
Tech is the only one I'd be fine without, his design doesn't mesh well with the others imo, he looks too different.

So what are the odds that we might see one or two more reveals for Sideshow Con or SDCC?
Certainly possible. Could see Fennec on display? Wrecker and Tech? I definitely think the PO window will open for Armorer and maybe others.

Back