1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mandalorian is basically the sequel trilogy equivalent of the clone wars. It makes the next generation like the current trilogy people hate. 15 years ago you would get made fun of for likening the prequels, 15 years from now it will be the same for the sequels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prequels suffer from some cringe dialogue, bad acting and poor CGI but not sure the stories themselves were hated in anything like the same way the sequels are.

Prequels suffer from some cringe dialogue, bad acting and poor CGI but not sure the stories themselves were hated in anything like the same way the sequels are.

Yeah people absolutely loved the boring politics, the racist caricatures, the beyond stupid jedi, anakin building c3po to shoehorn him in, creating a million boba fett’s to shoehorn him in, yoda hanging with chewbacca to shoehorn him in, padme fawning over a murderer of not just the men, yoda jumping around like some goofy warrier, anakin just slicing up kids for fun, padme just dying because screw her kids, anakin just obeying palpatine after padme died anyway. I think people forget just how hated the prequels were, I don’t think any other piece of media has ever had as much negativity written about it. Point being, if some people can end up liking them then there’s hope for anything.

Yeah, they were perceived so badly at the time it forced Lucas to eventually sell it all off.

Yeah people absolutely loved the boring politics, the racist caricatures, the beyond stupid jedi, anakin building c3po to shoehorn him in, creating a million boba fett’s to shoehorn him in, yoda hanging with chewbacca to shoehorn him in, padme fawning over a murderer of not just the men, yoda jumping around like some goofy warrier, anakin just slicing up kids for fun, padme just dying because screw her kids, anakin just obeying palpatine after padme died anyway. I think people forget just how hated the prequels were, I don’t think any other piece of media has ever had as much negativity written about it. Point being, if some people can end up liking them then there’s hope for anything.

The problem is that no one can change it. There is a need for canon and continuity. You just have to accept it. People always enjoy good visuals and that is what will always be remembered. Somehow you have to block out Jar Jar.

Yeah people absolutely loved the boring politics, the racist caricatures, the beyond stupid jedi, anakin building c3po to shoehorn him in, creating a million boba fett?s to shoehorn him in, yoda hanging with chewbacca to shoehorn him in, padme fawning over a murderer of not just the men, yoda jumping around like some goofy warrier, anakin just slicing up kids for fun, padme just dying because screw her kids, anakin just obeying palpatine after padme died anyway. I think people forget just how hated the prequels were, I don?t think any other piece of media has ever had as much negativity written about it. Point being, if some people can end up liking them then there?s hope for anything.

Its funny because people can say the same thing about the OT hahahahha
I get it you hate the prequels but if we are giving too much attention to details and nitpicking we can se **** in everything even in the OT. The politics is my favorite thing about the prequels(and that include the Jedi).

It has cringe dialogue\bad acting for Anakin but it had a great story and we cant complaint about the CGI because was because of this that we get good GCI today, George was crazy enough to innovate and play with an unfinished tech to create basically everything in the prequels. It's a brave thing and really something to be praised and acknowledged.

Its funny because people can say the same thing about the OT hahahahha
I get it you hate the prequels but if we are giving too much attention to details and nitpicking we can se **** in everything even in the OT. The politics is my favorite thing about the prequels(and that include the Jedi).

It has cringe dialogue\bad acting for Anakin but it had a great story and we cant complaint about the CGI because was because of this that we get good GCI today, George was crazy enough to innovate and play with an unfinished tech to create basically everything in the prequels. It's a brave thing and really something to be praised and acknowledged.

It's not funny cause people don't say the same thing about the OT. Too much attention to details? Isn't it good to detail your argument?

The PT does not have a great story. I bet no one will agree with you on that one. Action good, story/dialogue is terrible. The main reason people went and seen AOTC was because Yoda was featured in some action. That movie was terrible. I don't think anyone complains about the CGI, just the directing and story were horrible. The actors from the OT laugh about how bad he was at directing actors. He made the smart decision to oversee ESB and ROTJ. But he let his hatred of politics/studios/unions get the best of him and he wrote a bitter story about it. His directing and messaging was what made the dumpster fire that is the PT.

It's not funny cause people don't say the same thing about the OT. Too much attention to details? Isn't it good to detail your argument?

The PT does not have a great story. I bet no one will agree with you on that one. Action good, story/dialogue is terrible. The main reason people went and seen AOTC was because Yoda was featured in some action. That movie was terrible. I don't think anyone complains about the CGI, just the directing and story were horrible. The actors from the OT laugh about how bad he was at directing actors. He made the smart decision to oversee ESB and ROTJ. But he let his hatred of politics/studios/unions get the best of him and he wrote a bitter story about it. His directing and messaging was what made the dumpster fire that is the PT.

The trilogy as a whole doesn't have a good story, but I'd say Revenge of the Sith does, and it's my favourite movie.

People dont say those things about the OT because it's the classic, the first trilogy, the ultimate star wars with all the mistakes forgiven by nostalgia.
The prequel for the other hand is the 13 years expected continuation, if weeks of theories ruined the end of WandaVison imagine 13 years of theories back then when internet was not a thing.
The details that i talked was things that take the magic of a movie, for instance a "farm boy who never got off planet, knows how to pilot a starship and be the best pilot in 5 seconds". Its ilogical that untrained Luke would be allowed to drive a expensive ship after arriving in the rebel base for like 2 seconds, the rebels would probably have the exact number of pilots for each ship, they were not the Empire with huge fleets.

The fact is that if you show the entire 9 films to a non-fan, you will be surprised to see how the same mistakes happen during the 9 films.
The great story from the PT is a fact by everyone but it was not well directed by Lucas, the books with the same script are way better without Lucas.

People dont say those things about the OT because it's the classic, the first trilogy, the ultimate star wars with all the mistakes forgiven by nostalgia.
The prequel for the other hand is the 13 years expected continuation, if weeks of theories ruined the end of WandaVison imagine 13 years of theories back then when internet was not a thing.
The details that i talked was things that take the magic of a movie, for instance a "farm boy who never got off planet, knows how to pilot a starship and be the best pilot in 5 seconds". Its ilogical that untrained Luke would be allowed to drive a expensive ship after arriving in the rebel base for like 2 seconds, the rebels would probably have the exact number of pilots for each ship, they were not the Empire with huge fleets.

The fact is that if you show the entire 9 films to a non-fan, you will be surprised to see how the same mistakes happen during the 9 films.
The great story from the PT is a fact by everyone but it was not well directed by Lucas, the books with the same script are way better without Lucas.

He mentioned in the movie he piloted a T-16 Skyhopper shooting womp rats in Beggar's canyon. He's not Rey.

If you showed the entire 9 films to a non-fan, they would say SW hits more than it misses. 3 out of 9 is only good in baseball.

You keep saying great story and facts. Yeah, neither one of those is a reality as much as you want them to be.

Welp, no Han Bespin for May 4th 2019, 2020... and now 2021.

RIP. We never saw your face, but we felt a connection nonetheless.:1-1:

q5LJGPp.png

qNyx279.png

IAtEtiX.png

He mentioned in the movie he piloted a T-16 Skyhopper shooting womp rats in Beggar's canyon. He's not Rey.

If you showed the entire 9 films to a non-fan, they would say SW hits more than it misses. 3 out of 9 is only good in baseball.

You keep saying great story and facts. Yeah, neither one of those is a reality as much as you want them to be.

Sure because everything you say is absolute truth right?
Star Wars is more like 7 out of 9 hits(episodes 4,5,6,1,3,7 and 8) and missed episode 2 and 9

Sure because everything you say is absolute truth right?
Star Wars is more like 7 out of 9 hits(episodes 4,5,6,1,3,7 and 8) and missed episode 2 and 9

Apparently you forgot the part where you said, "The great story from the PT is a fact by everyone but it was not well directed by Lucas, the books with the same script are way better without Lucas." Absolute truth right?

TLJ is the devil's abortion. It is an abomination on humankind. TFA is a rehash of ANH. You can still buy those HT from Sideshow! LOL! You forgot Jar Jar was in Ep1, another abortion onto the face of Star Wars. ROTS is halfway decent. "THIS IS WHERE THE FUN BEGINS!" Imagine saying that while on camera.

What are those PT images supposed to represent? Is that fan produced?

There's characters there like Yaddle (I think - deformed Yoda with toupee,) Wookie warrior and the AOTC cook guy that wouldn't get a HT figure in a 1000 years.

And you'll never see 80% of those. Ever. Takes up space for much needed OT/Mando/Marvel reissues.

Ehhhh... you are probably right but in the next 10+ years I think a lot have a small to good chance at being made.

TPM: Jar-Jar, Lil Ani, Queen Amidala, Battle Droids, Droideka, Padawan Kenobi.

AOTC: Kenobi, Anakin, Padme, Super Battle Droid

ROTS: Everyone but Bail.

What are those PT images supposed to represent? Is that fan produced?

There's characters there like Yaddle (I think - deformed Yoda with toupee,) Wookie warrior and the AOTC cook guy that wouldn't get a HT figure in a 1000 years.

Yeah neither will Admiral Whathisname from the OT yet everyone wants him :lol Cook guy is Dexter Jettster. Great side character.

Back