1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a figure of Poe from any of his films.

Too bad they're so **** they killed any chance.

As a non Sequel Trilogy fan..how Poe hasn't gotten a figure at this point boggles my mind. He was marketed as part of the "big 3" and had important roles in all 3 films.

I don't see any ST love anytime soon, the product just doesn't sell (across the board, not just Hot Toys). That is a shame because I think the RoS outfits for Poe and Finn are their best and most unique.

We nee Poe in all 4 outfits (Jakku-Pilot-TLJ Captain-Pasaana). particularly love his captain outfit from TLJ.

Hoping Cad Bane/Boba scene that got deleted gets added to the bad batch.

A Cad Bane by HT would be a nice pop on the shelves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping Cad Bane/Boba scene that got deleted gets added to the bad batch.

A Cad Bane by HT would be a nice pop on the shelves.

Cant see it being in the Bad Batch but Im sure Filoni did say theres room for more Clone Wars era stories in the future.

Cad Bane has that classic western look, inspired by Lee Van Cleef. But he always talked/looked like Freddy Krueger to me. Was one of the better Clone Wars characters, that's for sure. I would buy the realism version, not an animated one.

return-of-sabata-lee-van-cleef.jpg

6184cada30c801a8dd3285d4801e56a5bee5eafd_00.jpg

We all have one.

P.S. You can't escape The Mandalorian merch right now. No one likes the Prequel stuff anymore.

Was hoping for something tonight...Rex production pics? Jedi Luke? Kenobi?

We all have one.

P.S. You can't escape The Mandalorian merch right now. No one likes the Prequel stuff anymore.

The Mandalorian is basically the sequel trilogy equivalent of the clone wars. It makes the next generation like the current trilogy people hate. 15 years ago you would get made fun of for likening the prequels, 15 years from now it will be the same for the sequels.

The Mandalorian is basically the sequel trilogy equivalent of the clone wars. It makes the next generation like the current trilogy people hate. 15 years ago you would get made fun of for likening the prequels, 15 years from now it will be the same for the sequels.

I liked the prequels at the time - mostly and hated the sequels. Maybe people will change but I kind of hope not.
They’re not very good at all

I would truly love 1/6 HT Ralph McQuarrie Concept Stormtrooper.(Both helmets)

Everyone repost that so they see it...
........And make they it......
.........And we buy it............

Back