1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think that would cost $100?

I have no idea. I was thinking get rid of that stupid cat and call it even. :lol

I have no idea either but I was assuming an addition rather than a replacement, plus that thing was a decent size & would need to light up and look like it contained eggs floating in liquid. And you'd need one loose egg for Grogu to eat as well. Yeah, I could see anywhere from $50 to $100 additional for that. This is HT after all. :lol

Since the pictures of one is already posted I would like to see the mortar trooper put up for pre order.

I hope they do reveals tonight and tomorrow night. Give the fans a few days of SW excitement every 4th.

Congrats to all those that wanted these reveals.
I hope they come to PO.
I myself will pass on all except for the Blurrg if a standalone release is imminent.
Until then,I will hold a candle for Bespin Han,C3PO,Padme,Leia Boushh and a few more Ewoks to set me free.

Congrats to all those that wanted these reveals.
I hope they come to PO.
I myself will pass on all except for the Blurrg if a standalone release is imminent.
Until then,I will hold a candle for Bespin Han,C3PO,Padme,Leia Boushh and a few more Ewoks to set me free.

I raise my candle with you...
Preach

Why are we expecting more reveals tonight. I thought tomorrow was about the darkside?

I fear our chances of seeing Mando Luke, Bespin Luke/Han etc are over for a while at least. Very much hope to be wrong!

It feels like May 4th has become a marketing event for the latest SW content (Mando and Bad Batch this year; TCW?s final season ended last year on 5/4). Maybe that?s mandated by Disney? If so, hopefully we get OT/PT reveals later this summer or for ?mini SDCC? in November.

It feels like May 4th has become a marketing event for the latest SW content (Mando and Bad Batch this year; TCW?s final season ended last year on 5/4). Maybe that?s mandated by Disney? If so, hopefully we get OT/PT reveals later this summer or for ?mini SDCC? in November.

Of course this is all a giant blitz by Disney. I don't remember anyone giving a crap about May 4th before a couple years ago. Now it's frigging Star Wars Day lol.

I remember people saying "may the fourth be with you" before Disney took over. It was just a fun thing for Star Wars fans and we watched movies to commemorate. Definitely wasn't the spectacle it is now.

I mean, market things that are current and in the public eye over stuff from 30-50 years seems like marketing 101. No matter what grumpy, middle aged men on niche hobby internet forums might say.

You think that would cost $100?

I have no idea. I was thinking get rid of that stupid cat and call it even. :lol

I don't know. After seeing the cost of Falcon's wings, all bets are off.

Was hoping to wake up to something else, but nope. Looks like only 1 or 2 surprises left from the booth tours. Sigh.

Checking out the visual checklist on the forum and wow!!! The mandalorian line has an insane amount of figures for such a short period of time, basically a year and half since season 1. more releases than anh or farce awakens, which previously had the most figures (accumulated over several years). Crazy what hot toys can do in such a short period of time. Tuesday was a major figure dump so I don?t expect anything else this week. Maybe a teaser for mando Luke? Maybe they release cw kenobi to get the jump on the sideshow version or they just send him to abandoned prototype island?

Back