1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of the first episode of season two they made it very obvious that we haven't seen the last of Cobb. He had a conversation with Mando not so subtly implying that they would see each other again. Decent chance that he could appear in a flashback on the Fett show too. I imagine we will see Fett escape the Sarlaac and the Jawas scavenge his armor.

So far every special guest character has made two appearances, with the exception of Cobb and Omera (and Ahsoka). Since BoBF is set in Tatooine I'd say there's a great chance Cobb will show up again.

Fett seemed more like the new sheriff come to town than the new crime lord imo. So I think it's likely that he'll team up with Cobb on something Cobb needs help with, rather than them being at odds.

So far every special guest character has made two appearances, with the exception of Cobb and Omera (and Ahsoka). Since BoBF is set in Tatooine I'd say there's a great chance Cobb will show up again.

Fett seemed more like the new sheriff come to town than the new crime lord imo. So I think it's likely that he'll team up with Cobb on something Cobb needs help with, rather than them being at odds.

It seems likely that we'll see Cobb Vanth again, and we're definitely seeing Ahsoka. But what about Omera? I thought the actress did a great job, and there could be some interesting back story (why is she so good at firing a blaster?). Also - her relationship with Mando could be a good way to develop both characters.

I think it is the opposite. He is the new crime lord.

Wait -- people think Fett is now a hero? Why?

He serves himself, for good or for bad, he serves himself. If he has a code, it is his. I can't imagine he is a 'sheriff' of some kind where people come to him to solve their problems. No, crime lord makes more sense. He'll have his code -- no smuggling death sticks -- but he'll be a criminal kingpin. Likely have to go up against an even bigger crime lord.

Last edited:
Fett is in it for the monies. I'm sure he will go back and forth with the hero/villain label. I would like to know more about the BH's guild and how that whole thing is setup in the universe.

Wait -- people think Fett is now a hero? Why?

He serves himself, for good or for bad, he serves himself. If he has a code, it is his. I can't imagine he is a 'sheriff' of some kind where people come to him to solve their problems. No, crime lord makes more sense. He'll have his code -- no smuggling death sticks -- but he'll be a criminal kingpin. Likely have to go up against an even bigger crime lord.

After all, the working title for the show is "Buccaneer." I dont see anything heroic in buccaneers, to the contrary.

Is he going to be a villain? No, they took care to show his amenuensis Fennec freeing the twi'lek slave from the throne platform. He wont be a slaver. He hates spice. What will he do? I'd imagine he is about to cause a Hutt cartel or two some serious problems.

He wont be helping kids with their homework. But this is a guy who could borrow Loki's motto of I DO WHAT I WANT, wholesale.

Back