1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted in a few threads already

Surprised Padme will be on time honestly, makes sense someone like Fox, who is just reusing Clone assets already available, would be bumped up a few months.

412425592_756480753182606_7951229689116618020_n.jpg
ready for Fox phase 2

All except Garfield Spidey.

Whatchoo talkin bout Willis, Fox is already sold out. Isnt Vader sold out too?

Some of this other stuff, agreed. Will Morbius ever burn up a shelf? will funkadelic Dr Strange? Black Adam? Who even is that person in white? (On the left, not Padme) Idk

Some of this other stuff, agreed. Will Morbius ever burn up a shelf? will funkadelic Dr Strange? Black Adam? Who even is that person in white? (On the left, not Padme) Idk
Silence heretic and let the man freely expresses his thoughts. If the majority of that aforementioned list ends up either in BOGO 1/2 list or 30% off... it'd immensely beneficial for US. Especially those super battle droids and V2 501st.

Who knows? Maybe Fox will be more like the recent Crosshairs release instead of Rex where he only spiked because of FOMO and now, he can easily be had for ~$200.

As far as the Vader, some of the versions still show available to me. I’ve even jumped on the waitlist for the deluxe EX and have converted three times already. With the latest just being two weeks ago. I don’t think anyone’s gonna have a problem picking him up.

Do I need 2 super battle droids? I think I do but I really don’t even know if I need any. I’m excited for rotj c3. I need 2 of those for sure. I have a feeling the sbd will sit for a while.

RIP rotj 40th. The last figure of 2023 seems to be what if iron man. Thanks for the 2 basically repaints hot toys. We appreciate your nonexistent effort for the ot.
Ot fans, I think we are in trouble going forward.
Shocked that they didn't even do a re-release of Fett. I would've bet a lot of money on Vader and Fett showing up for the 40th... We can at least look forward to the Death Star Commander showing up on display at upcoming Cons... :(

Shocked that they didn't even do a re-release of Fett. I would've bet a lot of money on Vader and Fett showing up for the 40th... We can at least look forward to the Death Star Commander showing up on display at upcoming Cons... :(
Or even a jabba r2. They really dropped the ball, but maybe lando and Luke snow snowspeeder not selling has something to do with it. Or, the mouse is dictating what gets made.

2x ROTJ figures, 0x 2003 Clone Wars figures. Great anniversaries this year huh.
Yep
Plus we got the sidious nobody asked for and not the rots version. We can’t depend on anniversaries anymore for our wanted figures. Empire and Jedi came and went without a Han or Chewbacca.
We got lucky with a stellar lineup from aotc because a lot of it is reusable.
The clones, battle droid, r2, c3 are all reusable parts. Anakin is basically the rots with a new head and some different details. Mace is reusable for rots someday.
So we got a super battle droid and padme all new.
This year stunk for me. It still won’t be cheap because my psychotic brain needs doubles of rotj vader, c3 rotj, super battle droid, and the sand trooper.

Yep
Plus we got the sidious nobody asked for and not the rots version. We can’t depend on anniversaries anymore for our wanted figures. Empire and Jedi came and went without a Han or Chewbacca.
We got lucky with a stellar lineup from aotc because a lot of it is reusable.
The clones, battle droid, r2, c3 are all reusable parts. Anakin is basically the rots with a new head and some different details. Mace is reusable for rots someday.
So we got a super battle droid and padme all new.
This year stunk for me. It still won’t be cheap because my psychotic brain needs doubles of rotj vader, c3 rotj, super battle droid, and the sand trooper.
The other factor is prequel nostalgia. The prequels are now old enough that fan are in that sweet spot demographic with disposable income to spend so HT is probably all in on PT stuff at the expense of the OT whose fans are slowly dying off. That does of course raise the question as to why no 2003 Clone Wars stuff since that was prequel era. I guess Howard just wasn't a fan of it and preferred the 2008 show.

Back