1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not even going to bring up Han but with the Luke redo’s I think Endor Leia would be a good candidate with a new body/seamless arms.

Or a Bespin Escape would be easy for them to do from existing figures that could pair with the Bespin Luke redo.

I imagine the only other Leia’s they would do are Boushh, Ewok Village and Yavin.

not even going to bring up Han but with the Luke redo’s I think Endor Leia would be a good candidate with a new body/seamless arms.

Or a Bespin Escape would be easy for them to do from existing figures that could pair with the Bespin Luke redo.

I imagine the only other Leia’s they would do are Boushh, Ewok Village and Yavin.
I want a Leia with movable eyes. The best candidate really would be Hutt Slayer Leia, but that doesn't seem likely. I guess that leaves us with Boussh or Ewok village Leia.

I made an Ephant Mon to go along with the eventual (????) HT Jabba. If they ever stop doing repaints.
1-7.jpeg

Attachments

• 1-10.jpeg
    1-10.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
So far the previewed figures at the cons this year have been seriously underwhelming. The most interesting thing is the new Anakin, but did we really need a 2.0 of this figure?

So far the previewed figures at the cons this year have been seriously underwhelming. The most interesting thing is the new Anakin, but did we really need a 2.0 of this figure?
The hair on that figure is going to be a nightmare to maintain. I don't think it'll come out at the same quality as InArt is making - Hot Toys has always struggled with real hair and I don't see how this is suddenly going to be different. It's nice to see more of Anakin but I don't know if I trust it to look good long term. Very easy pass for me.

Of all the figures shown at the con I'd definitely pick up the Dewback/Sandtrooper pack. I really hope that announcement sees the light of day. The Death Star trooper looks very interesting as well. That's about it.

I guess hot toys are forced to make lots of Disney plus related figure because I can’t se why else they do…..

I'm still excited for the figures from the Ahsoka show. I can predict with confidence that we will get:

1. Sabine
2. Thrawn
3. Ahsoka 2.0
4. Chopper

I'm hopeful that we'll get:

5. Hera
6. Shin
7. Baylon
8. Ezra

Thankfully Ahsoka looks very close to her Mando appearance so I don't need another version but even without seeing the show I want Sabine, Hera, Chopper and hopefully Ezra and Zeb as I loved Rebels.

Add in Thrawn and potentially Babylon and Shin and it's a very expensive show for me.

Back