1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to bed last night slightly worried if Padme, Mace, Anakin and Obi Wan would be announced and the cost of them all at once.
Wake up early and check my phone, no such problems, nice packaging and the phase one clone is the only on my wishlist.

I have to say all the new announcements are pretty underwhelming. The only one I'm interested in is the Battle Droid. I have no interest in the clones. I have the 501st and Cody, but I am thinking of selling them. They are too cartoony for my tastes and look kinda off in my collection.

They're mentioning Padme and Anakin in their specs for R2.

More reveals trickled out as the day went on last year. If this is it, today was a flop.

Happy May the Fourth! Glad everyone....enjoyed....the....reveals....nevermind.

Well at least this shows that those figures from years ago are not dead. Howard isn't ignoring the PT anymore. BTW, this is the HT playbook - sell the stuff people don't want first, reuse it hopefully, then deliver the good stuff at the end. You all must be new here.

I also like the PT (although not really AOTC) and I'm really disappointed by this. I don't know how they celebrate May 4th like this and think they did a good job. Very underwhelming. All it would have taken would have been Mace and/or Padme and this would have been a massive success, but a bunch of variants from things already made is just lame.

How come no one is talking about these?
D11E1B27-3B98-446C-8380-707FCA2666DC.jpeg

Back