1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not as easy as 212th Clone Trooper, it's basically a repaint from 501st with yellow and yet no sign for years.

I need to watch one of his recent videos

The guy literally says everything is coming in his videos.
Then has a bunch of weird followers (the ones that show up on every HT YouTuber channel commenting) that give him credit for “calling it” haha. I like Aries well enough, but the insider scoops and Hot Toys Wizard thing is getting old fast. Can’t recall how many of these guys “called” the K2 Enforcer Droid.

They'll tweak the same portrait they using for all the clones, with the possible exception of TBB Echo, and even he is just probably adjusted. That morrison headsculpt is gonna end up being one of the most cost-effective things they ever did. One sculpt, endless monies.

Wolffe would be super easy.
I agree completely. They'll reuse the hell out of this thing. Scratch up an eye for Wolffe, different hair color for someone else. Super easy, but it does seem that those with portraits take HT longer, even though they reuse as often as possible.

so, 99 Iron Men, 100 Spideys and one Venomized Captain Marvel. Got it.

Its not funny, 'cause its true. *laughs*

You know, what they could make an announcement about would be fixing that godforsaken Doc Ock sculpt. That is one big abomination there, and on a $400 figure. Take shame on yourselves, HT.

so, 99 Iron Men, 100 Spideys and one Venomized Captain Marvel. Got it.

Its not funny, 'cause its true. *laughs*

You know, what they could make an announcement about would be fixing that godforsaken Doc Ock sculpt. That is one big abomination there, and on a $400 figure. Take shame on yourselves, HT.
They've already acknowledged that Doc Ock sculpt isn't final soooo.

I really hope they do release CW Kenobi for May 4th. Not going to hold my breath but it would be a good time to do it with the Kenobi hype building up and Anakin about to release.

1650630842345.png

So Hot Toys posted this overnight. While it's nice to see an actual roadmap for what's coming next, aren't all of those Star Wars figures either 4Q21 or 1Q22 releases? I don't think any of them are 2Q22, unless I'm mistaken. If that is actually the case, I think this is the official sign that everything is going to be delayed 1-2 quarters.

Unless Hot Toys is going to blitz these releases to get caught up, there's gonna be a loooong wait on any characters going up for pre-order now, including anything announced on May 4th. We won't see those until mid 2024 at the earliest at this rate. Definitely a buzzkill.

View attachment 573310

So Hot Toys posted this overnight. While it's nice to see an actual roadmap for what's coming next, aren't all of those Star Wars figures either 4Q21 or 1Q22 releases? I don't think any of them are 2Q22, unless I'm mistaken. If that is actually the case, I think this is the official sign that everything is going to be delayed 1-2 quarters.

Unless Hot Toys is going to blitz these releases to get caught up, there's gonna be a loooong wait on any characters going up for pre-order now, including anything announced on May 4th. We won't see those until mid 2024 at the earliest at this rate. Definitely a buzzkill.
Previously, these photos showed everything was the planned to ship in the coming month. They typically feature final production versions of the figures.

Bo Katan is, unfortunately, absent. (Along with Spider-Verse Miles, who is severely late at this point.)

Last edited:
Previously, these photos showed everything was the planned to ship in the coming month. They typically feature final production versions of the figures.

Bo Katan is, unfortunately, absent. (Along with Spider-Verse Miles, who is severely late at this point.)
Spider-verse Miles is in the back right, unless there’s another version I’m not familiar with?

Along with April-June Bo Katan, live-action Ahsoka was scheduled as a July-Sep ‘22 release and she’s absent from these “summer” releases as well.

Spider-verse Miles is in the back right, unless there’s another version I’m not familiar with?

Along with April-June Bo Katan, live-action Ahsoka was scheduled as a July-Sep ‘22 release and she’s absent from these “summer” releases as well.
Oh ****. I completely missed him.

Back