1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Obiwan turns out to be a hit like The Mandalorian ss1 + ss2 so we could get tons of amazing figs from HT. Or else hell will break loose with current relentless onslaught of Marvel announcements :cautious:.

Wow, I somehow missed this - how brutally funny.

And I LOLed at this comment below the video:

"Across all the battles throughout history, I think this is the most decisive victory the Scots have had over the English."

What do we expect the next Star Wars release to be? I know by now Hot Toys is a total free for all with release dates, and they’re way behind schedule. So this is all just a guessing game, but whose coming next? Jango? Anakin? Bo-Katan? Hoth Luke?

CAD BANE!!!!!
That would be an announcement, my good sir, not a release.

Seriously though, Cad Bane is one of the few Star Wars figures I still want. Can't imagine Hot Toys will sleep on him, but I would also imagine it'll be a few months before we see a prototype or announcement.

https://onesixthkit.com/image/cache/data/Scaletta/VHS003/2 (9)-528x668.JPG
2%20(9)-528x668.JPG

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3611
Anyone have any experience with Scaletta stuff? I feel like I've heard of them but can't remember anything they've done.

What do we expect the next Star Wars release to be? I know by now Hot Toys is a total free for all with release dates, and they’re way behind schedule. So this is all just a guessing game, but whose coming next? Jango? Anakin? Bo-Katan? Hoth Luke?

Safe bet is obviously General Skywalker and Jango, but I'm gonna go with that next group, Bo, Hoth Luke or Echo.

Pop collectibles is posting Hoth Luke on their Instagram saying they’ve heard this is coming “soon” so guessing it’ll be another 6mos lol

Pop collectibles is posting Hoth Luke on their Instagram saying they’ve heard this is coming “soon” so guessing it’ll be another 6mos lol
Hoth Luke? Not Snowspeeder Luke? You have me dreaming of Tauntauns now.

Back