1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you guys, glad to see stuff coming out, 3 stuff last week, and possibly 2 this week.

I'm just patiently (not patiently) waiting for those Rex production photos
I feel like he has to be soon, between there being a handful of ‘big’ releases lately, and a couple of sources that have been right about these figures claiming he’s soon, but we shall see

Heard you guys wanted a ROTJ Darth Vader?
C67C65E3-2176-44FA-9ED3-0C397EF7D15D.jpeg

Well tough **** cause it’s a cosbaby :lol

I saw the Facebook notifications.
empire strikes back …..
return of the Jedi……….

cosbabies 🤮

An artillery trooper was never and never will be hot. And despite people thinking it's cool to see, I would imagine Axe Woves wouldn't exactly be a hot seller.

Mace Windu might not be relevant but I'm going to guess his figure would probably sell better than many (not all) Mandalorian figures. Certainly not Mando, Ahsoka and maybe Bo-Katan, but there are plenty of characters like Windu, Padme, Fives, Veers that would sell like hot cakes. Especially with how much people want stuff outside of Mando.

But Mando is hot, it's making big money and Hot Toys is just following the dollars and pumping as much as they can into it.
I'm sorry but Veers would not sell like hot cakes lol.

I'd buy Veers and Piett but I agree haha. They'd sell as well as Krennic IMO, they'll sell through but won't be a big run.
Definitely would get Veers and Piett, as well. Perhaps not as big a run as the major characters but would quickly sell out and start climbing in the secondary market.

I can dream about a Veers / Snow Trooper Commander 2-pack and a Piett / Death Star Trooper 2-pack...

Definitely would get Veers and Piett, as well. Perhaps not as big a run as the major characters but would quickly sell out and start climbing in the secondary market.

I can dream about a Veers / Snow Trooper Commander 2-pack and a Piett / Death Star Trooper 2-pack...
Don’t tease me...

Back