1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told them they'd make a lot of money if they made an Iron Child.

They got right back to me and said their design team is already working on that and if I am spying on them I should stop.

Little Grogu with Mandalorian helmet... :lol

I asked them when Bespin Han was coming. They said he is in the queue, right after "Platoon" Elias, The "Lone Ranger" and "Death Star Trooper"! :hi5::clap:blissy:yess:

I'll have to e-mail them about Force Ghost Anakin/Hayden then. Crossing fingers!

If they eventually make a Luke for The Mandalorian I hope they'll do a deluxe version that includes R2...

R2 by himself is going for over $300USD on eBay and that's just... no. :lol

Seriously? There were so many R2s for so long and its only now creeping up to $300. That's going to be HT Base Price in another 7 months.

Anyway, NEXT SW Figure will be one of these 3:

Ahsoka
Luke
V3 Mando

Many Marvel people believe that pink-tight Scarlet Witch will be the next MCU figure. We shall see.

As much as I'm loving all these Mando reveals I hope the next SW figure is original trilogy. Need some variety and still so many characters they could make.

I wish they had given Luke a different outfit. I don?t know if I can justify getting another ROTJ Luke just for the black cloak and the haircut.

I?m hoping for Ahsoka or Fennec next. I?m starting to think Bespin Han will never get made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they had given Luke a different outfit. I don?t know if I can justify getting another ROTJ Luke just for the black cloak and the haircut.

I?m hoping for Ahsoka or Fennec next. I?m starting to think Bespin Han will never get made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Luke was indeed wearing a different outfit (different from RotJ) but just very close in color and style.

But I would bite on a Mando Luke, as he and the whole scene were just too wonderful not to have a representation, on display.

I’m not sure but I think I prefer the longer Mando tunic than ROTJ since it’s more consistent with the prequel era Jedi. I have two ROTJ Lukes and I will still likely preorder a Mando version.

What will be the next HT Star Wars figure revealed?

Moff Gideon...

Monk Fett...

Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike...

Make the call... Win the dream... Be a winner!

Wow how did you predict those 100%!?

Seriously? There were so many R2s for so long and its only now creeping up to $300. That's going to be HT Base Price in another 7 months.

You're so snippy. If they re-release it I can use Sideshow's payment plan, rather than having to spend that much all at once on eBay.

I wouldn’t mind a Mando Luke. What I really want is some more characters from the Clone Wars. They’ve just scratched the surface on the potential there. Really hope they keep it going.

You're so snippy. If they re-release it I can use Sideshow's payment plan, rather than having to spend that much all at once on eBay.

Yep, Hot Toys should definitely re-release a figure they already recently made two versions of so you can take out a Sideshow loan :slap

Yep, Hot Toys should definitely re-release a figure they already recently made two versions of so you can take out a Sideshow loan :slap

Sorry y'all are so offended I wasn't into collecting Star Wars figures in time to get it the first two times around guys :lol

If ever they'd do another one, it would be now with the possibility of a Luke re-release (which I also missed out on the first few times around. Fancy that).

I wouldn?t mind a Mando Luke. What I really want is some more characters from the Clone Wars. They?ve just scratched the surface on the potential there. Really hope they keep it going.

Who would you like to see?

I'm surprised they have so many at this point. Captain Rex, Anakin, 501st Clone Trooper/Deluxe 332nd Company, Ahsoka, Maul, Coruscant Guard, and Obi-Wan prototype.

The next one I imagine would be Asajj Ventress.

Who would you like to see?

I'm surprised they have so many at this point. Captain Rex, Anakin, 501st Clone Trooper/Deluxe 332nd Company, Ahsoka, Maul, Coruscant Guard, and Obi-Wan prototype.

The next one I imagine would be Asajj Ventress.

A Ventress would be amazing. I?d love her Dathomir outfit when Grievous and his army attacks her and the night sisters. We need Grievous too.

Back