1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man Luke or Kenobi must be next right?

Just happy that were moving forward after the products shown from the May 4th event, lets hope for some nice surprises over the next few months.

Yep 6. Might be 7 if they put him in with Luke and R2. Obi Wan or Luke has to be next. I would assume next week is Marvel again. HT cleared out their latest Con reveals from the Coming Soon page on SS. I think CW Armor Obi was from 2020 and the rest on Sideshow's coming soon is from 2019 and who knows if they will ever do any of those.

That is true, but maybe the Snowtrooper felt distinct and important enough that it wasn’t an issue. Just like with making more OT/RO style Stormtroopers.

TIE Pilots are my personal favorite, but they might be relegated to secondary importance, especially with all the movies and shows and characters they have to do.

Really no good reason for them to not have done it by now, considering they even made the Death Star Gunner. TIE Pilots even appeared in The Mandalorian.

I’m surprised Howard would want 1:6 TIEs made (for himself) but not TIE Pilots, even for display with them.
The SSC TIE is quite nice (though imo needs a body swap and new gloves) but I'd love to see what HT would do with that outfit.

HT haven't been as accurate with troopers as I expected overall though - both stormie helmet sculpts and the sandie sculpt were a bit off, and there's something just a smidge off with the new Scout (though the source material is a replica helmet.) I also think the SSC black Imperial jumpsuit from the TIE fig is superior to the one from the HT Imperial gunner.

This is my modded SSC TIE (I have since swapped out these gloves with the Sideshow Luke X-wing gloves, which are nicer and have articulation.)

JLGrU8s.jpg

HT

Yep 6. Might be 7 if they put him in with Luke and R2. Obi Wan or Luke has to be next. I would assume next week is Marvel again. HT cleared out their latest Con reveals from the Coming Soon page on SS. I think CW Armor Obi was from 2020 and the rest on Sideshow's coming soon is from 2019 and who knows if they will ever do any of those.
7 since the Swoop Bike comes with one as well. Don’t know if it’s different although they all say nearly designed head sculpt, but 7 Grogu releases in 1/6 already. They really went crazy with him knowing/thinking it’ll be a selling point. But now I’m just trying to come up with ideas for what to do with them all when they’re all in hand!

edit* yeah the swoop bike Grogu is def different. His ears are swaying back much more and has more of a closed mouth compared to the scout trooper one. Guess they are all different-ish.

I think we might get Cade Bane, Fennec Shand or another one of the Bad Batch Clones.....they got to do Crosshair, but which version?

Me personally, I want the Mando Luke/R2-D2, Bespin Luke 2.0, Bespin Han, Bespin Escape Leia, Chewie with C-3PO backpack.....too much.

A release the same price as the last but without all the accessories and just with The Mandalorian on the box would be perfect?

Perfect for Howard’s bank account, maybe. :lol
Can't find where I said that.

In any case, a bare-boned R2 at a "reasonable" price would be great. A two-pack with Luke would be perfect.

Back