1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of NWH, I thought they were going to milk the line, hard.

To quote @matticus

giphy.gif

:lol

Yea wtf is going on with the no way home line. I notice that there are no Andrew or Tobey figures from anywhere else either

Yea wtf is going on with the no way home line. I notice that there are no Andrew or Tobey figures from anywhere else either
Yeah, been telling people for a while that Hot Toys already hit their peak. The days of getting almost every character in a movie are over. That CA:Civil War, Justice League, Infinity War, Endgame era is done.

Signs: Hot Toys taking forever to get product in your hands (it used to take 8-9 months, people), Demand (Star Wars increased big time), Reissues, Money-chasing (Iron Man, Spider-Man), the Pandemic.

If I don't get Moon Knight I will riot in the streets.
Agreed. I was thinking that today. I don't care if I like the series or not, I'm getting a Moon Knight figure if only for my younger self. Lol. The design has a bit more than what I'm used to but I'll buy both suits np.

I would get all of the Eternals. I'll die on this hill!

In the meantime, here's some new concept art of Gobbie's final look!
View attachment 569554View attachment 569555
I would love this look if he had a mask. Or was green in the face. Love everything else. Green goblin never had an ideal look for me in the movies.

raimi is good but still cause use work

asm was awful

and no way home is almost perfect .

I would love this look if he had a mask. Or was green in the face. Love everything else. Green goblin never had an ideal look for me in the movies.

raimi is good but still cause use work

asm was awful

and no way home is almost perfect .
his face being green would have looked very cool
I think

Back