1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad JND is getting a chance to do 1/6 for DC. I just hope Hot Toys is professional enough to still churn out good products for their DC lineup and not half ass it like Peacemaker which I feel was intentional because they're upset in sharing the market. That's just me assuming things though.

I could see Hot Toys trying to lock the 1/6 MCU and Star Wars to be exclusive with them though. If they attempt that, I wonder if Disney will agree to it.

I was hoping for an Iron Spider reissue from NWH, and an Electro. The pipe dream is Lizard and Sandman, but they seem unlikely now.
Sandman and Lizard will either be cheaper Power Pose figures or integrated into deluxe version stands.

Sandman and Lizard will either be cheaper Power Pose figures or integrated into deluxe version stands.
Well we already got Sandman with the Spider-Man 3 black costume Spidey in 2012, so they are probably wondering why we aren't grateful with that!
But yeah, I think you're right at this stage. They should have capitalised on the hype two months ago, now we are looking at The Batman.

..IF wishes could come true!!!
loki.jpg

yeah 2+ years.

I'm off sick at the moment so have just been pining for all these figures I've wanted.
This is the ONLY Loki they never released and they now know how popular he is.

yeah 2+ years.

I'm off sick at the moment so have just been pining for all these figures I've wanted.
This is the ONLY Loki they never released and they now know how popular he is.
It's Loki, I'm feeling optimistic that one day we'll get a truly great version. I haven't bought any either, I'm still waiting for that "perfect" look.

It has to be Tobey/Andrew/Hoody Goblin up next right? Maybe some more Batman and maybe BoBF mixture for the rest of the month?

It has to be Tobey/Andrew/Hoody Goblin up next right? Maybe some more Batman and maybe BoBF mixture for the rest of the month?
Assuming they keep showing a figure per week/every Friday, it leaves just 3 slots until the month ends. I think the Spider-Men & Goblin plus a Batman or SW figure are right. Maybe a Moon Knight as the show launches, and then back to covering some lost ground in April until they start the Doctor Strange reveals, with a Mr. Knight put up when the show concludes. It's going to be an interesting period, that's for sure.

I think marvel put a tight lip on the nwh movie so most companies probably didn't know until the release that there were 2 more Spider-Man in the movie

Figuarts just teased tobey and Andrew like 2 weeks ago and we haven't heard of anything from the likes of funko pop, Hasbro etc

If only…one of my most wanted Marvel figures…I would love this figure to be made. 🤞 🙏
Yeah, I would still go crazy for this......even though I'm out of 1/6th Marvel and have been for a while now. This is still one of my holiest of holy grails. And I'd love an updated Thor from the first movie to pair with him. Even at the current costs, I wouldn't hesitate on them. Nothing will ever damage that movie for me, even though I've lost interest in the MCU after Endgame.

Lizard should be Venom-style body. Sandman should be a deluxe: Power Pose as Sandman w/huge sand head base and regular Cain Marko figure with attachable sand limbs. All that said... Hot Toys is doing neither of these.

Other Spideys could be possible but HT likes to space out repeat characters as to not ruin their chances of you preordering a character already. Example: Endgame Thanos vs. Battle Damage EG Thanos.

Lizard should be Venom-style body. Sandman should be a deluxe: Power Pose as Sandman w/huge sand head base and regular Cain Marko figure with attachable sand limbs. All that said... Hot Toys is doing neither of these.

Other Spideys could be possible but HT likes to space out repeat characters as to not ruin their chances of you preordering a character already. Example: Endgame Thanos vs. Battle Damage EG Thanos.
I would sure HT is smart enough to know that releasing a Toby and Andrew Spidey close together isn't going to have a negative impact on each of their sales individually. If anything, it will probably get some who might want to confirm that the whole group will be made before purchasing to make the leap. I'm still shocked we've not seen either of them yet.

I would sure HT is smart enough to know that releasing a Toby and Andrew Spidey close together isn't going to have a negative impact on each of their sales individually. If anything, it will probably get some who might want to confirm that the whole group will be made before purchasing to make the leap. I'm still shocked we've not seen either of them yet.
You just furthered the point "shocked we've not seen either of them yet".

Not to mention until recently, HT would announce something every week, then no solicits about once every 8 weeks. They've had a handful of non-solicited weeks in the last 3-4 months.

With Black Adam and The Flash moving, more space for DS2/Thor4 added releases.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they reveal them together, or close in proximity. I'm sure they know collectors are clamoring for them, so hopefully in the near future they'll do so! I wouldn't be surprised if they show them off in the summer.

Back