1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just heard tonight that WB mandated that their DC figures do not come with guns. I confirmed this with reading an article about The Suicide Squad figs. Maybe that is why DC figs are mostly dead in the water. Crazy.
If that's the case then Knightmare Batman, Harley Quinn (Arkham) and Harley from Birds of Prey wont be coming with the guns that are shown.

So after the What If? Trailer I think a Sharon Carter Cap and Killmonger are for sure coming.

If so do you think HT will produce them to look like their animated versions or the real-life actors? And you meant Paggy not Sharon, right?

oh shoot, yes Peggy, my apologies.

well they went realistic for the Clone Wars line so I don’t see why not.

If that's the case then Knightmare Batman, Harley Quinn (Arkham) and Harley from Birds of Prey wont be coming with the guns that are shown.
Hopefully it is for certain age group figs. But the McFarlane The Suicide Squad figs just have swords and metal pipes lol. It applies to Mafex figures too:

y5c62gry50i61.jpg

I wonder if a 3rd Party will tackle a Richard E Grant Loki figure haha, that'd be really unique. Would go with the Halloween costumes from Wandavision, if someone ever makes Wanda's costume. I don't know why Vision only got a 3rd party preorder, would really want them both.

I just heard tonight that WB mandated that their DC figures do not come with guns. I confirmed this with reading an article about The Suicide Squad figs. Maybe that is why DC figs are mostly dead in the water. Crazy.

I'm surprised at Knightmare Batman now that you mention it, that was after all the other stuff I read about. I think even Prime 1 had to blur out guns on one of their statues. An expensive statue! Their licensing is out of their minds, but it generally appears to only apply to promotion and that the figures themselves should be able to have them. McFarlane doesn't appear to be including any guns in the new figures though, they've all got swords or something ridiculous.

Mezco stated when their Constantine figure was up for PO that guns and cigarettes weren't shown, but they'll be included in the package and basically explicitly said it was WB/DC not wanting the releases advertised with them. Mafex later put out a thing that they were removing guns from Hush Batman and the DKR Armored Batman figures after they'd already been put up for preorder. I really hope they just include them in the box anyway.

So after the What If? Trailer I think a Sharon Carter Cap and Killmonger are for sure coming.
Probably that Avengers Campus Spidey suit too, that's what Spidye was wearing in the What If trailer.

I wonder if a 3rd Party will tackle a Richard E Grant Loki figure haha, that'd be really unique. Would go with the Halloween costumes from Wandavision, if someone ever makes Wanda's costume. I don't know why Vision only got a 3rd party preorder, would really want them both.

I'm surprised at Knightmare Batman now that you mention it, that was after all the other stuff I read about. I think even Prime 1 had to blur out guns on one of their statues. An expensive statue! Their licensing is out of their minds, but it generally appears to only apply to promotion and that the figures themselves should be able to have them. McFarlane doesn't appear to be including any guns in the new figures though, they've all got swords or something ridiculous.

Mezco stated when their Constantine figure was up for PO that guns and cigarettes weren't shown, but they'll be included in the package and basically explicitly said it was WB/DC not wanting the releases advertised with them. Mafex later put out a thing that they were removing guns from Hush Batman and the DKR Armored Batman figures after they'd already been put up for preorder. I really hope they just include them in the box anyway.
Maybe it was because it was a reissue from a previously approved figure? Idk. Maybe don't have guns in the actual movie? I would imagine if you done a study, kids would reenact what happened on the screen, not what comes with action figures. I hate stupid people with power.

The 23rd. Not sure if there will be a Thur night preview the 22nd. What is available at the Con just started with Neon Mk50 teased and possibly the rest this week. Order then get it within a few months. What will be up for PO but available in like a year plus will be announced during the Con.
Ahhh that makes sense. I was wondering about this also, thanks

Not surprising HT had zero to show for Black Widows release day.
They've already got white suit Widow and Task Master, right? I'm almost relieved as they are currently previewing about five figures for every one they ship, so the backlog and delays will only get worse. I still think we'll get the black suit Widow sooner than later though...

Doubtful unless HT can ship the same prototypes to California in time.

I think it'll be a reverse of last year.

New figs at both.

Back