Next Dead PF: Templar's Verdict Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes pinhead been waiting since the production peek video went up on SS that and they need to make a new nightmare freddy PF asap

picture.php

LOL @ the above comments!

Jen thanks for the pictures and review! Very helpful! Like I mentioned before I need him to complete my dead collection, but I'm with gagaliya on paying 400 bucks, if need be, I'll flex pay him! Damn SSC! There cleaning me dry! Lol

They're cleaning me dry too! However, I just got this guy about an hour ago and he is really, really fantastic! Anyone thinking about pulling the trigger... go for it. You won't be dissapointed. The sculpt and the paint are top notch and about 90% of the fabric is poseable. This is a great PF...

Hey try to post some pics or a YouTube video... Thx

They're cleaning me dry too! However, I just got this guy about an hour ago and he is really, really fantastic! Anyone thinking about pulling the trigger... go for it. You won't be dissapointed. The sculpt and the paint are top notch and about 90% of the fabric is poseable. This is a great PF...

Why has the regular version of the Templar gone to waitlist while the exclusive is still in stock? I would have thought with switch out hand with crow and the art print that the exclusive would go first.

Why has the regular version of the Templar gone to waitlist while the exclusive is still in stock? I would have thought with switch out hand with crow and the art print that the exclusive would go first.

Thats what I was wondering as well. And with a number like 750 and a high price point I thought it would be a good while before it sold out.:cuckoo:

i think the regular versions sell out because retailors get them to sell while the ex version can only be purchased from sideshow so the stores buy out sideshows stock i think

I would love to see more pics of this. I'm struggling between buying this or Isaac Clarke.

Hmm that's strange.I have only seen like 3 people's in hand pics so far. I would think with it being that popular of an item that there would be plenty of pics or at least a YouTube review floating around.

I was going to take more pics...but I've been lazy. :lol It's a great piece...maybe word of mouth is going around. Glad to see it's selling well. I really love it - and would definitely go with the exclusive. The crow is an excellent touch.

I ordered the Exclusive over the weekend using my points. I was going to wait until the end of this week because I was getting more points and I'm glad I didn't because the Ex is waitlisted now. I figured there was a low quantity when there was no flex pay option. I should have him on Friday.

Well if I get the Ex down the line its cool but if not the reg will do fine. I do like the crow but its really not a must have for me.

Back