Next Angel figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FrankenFan said:
Regarding human characters, Giles is certainly long overdue, and I'd like to see Anya, a new Faith, and every variation of Willow imaginable. In addition, three valid incarnations of our titular heroine still remain: Wishverse Buffy, Primeval Buffy, and "Talking" BuffyBot. And as bluesparrow points out, a new, generic Buffy is always a good idea. Finally, how can any Buffy collection ever be complete without a figure of the gal who started the ball rolling: The first Slayer, the Primitive?

Personally, I'll buy any unimportant, inconsequential, nugatory, irrelevant, unessential mickey-mouse Monster of the Week Sideshow wants to throw at me, but I think there are at least six baddies that are legitimate, proper, going-by-the-rules-according-to-Hoyle candidates for figures: Anyanka, Dark Willow, Vampire Xander, Vampire Harmony, the Uber Vamp/Turok-Han, and because he brings the fun in, Sweet. And don't forget that demon in a class by himself, Clem! (Okay, that's seven.)

But to get back on topic, the next Angel figures will be: Lorne and Cordelia.

cryrsvl.jpg

Couldn't agree more FF. This line does seem to be suffering in the LOTR and Star Wars fervour. Let's hope Lorne and Cordelia aren't too long in coming and that we get at least a Giles this year!!!

A Doyle, Cordelia or Wesley would be the most welcomed by me, though I wouldn't be at all surprised if one of them became the Giles of the Angel line.

I have all the Buffy figures so I thought I'd pipe in as a huge fan of the show and a collector. Yes, I would definitely love to see some more human faced figures, especially of characters like Giles and Cordy, a new Willow and Faith, Tara, etc. But, I also love having the "monster" figures to balance out the collection. I display my figures and they just look so awesome as a whole collection. I absolutely love the Gentlemen figures and Der Kindestod looks stunning.

Yes, I am very impatient in wanting a Giles to be released but I do know we'll get one eventually. I love all the figures I have but I would have preferred a new "main character" being released before, say, Subway Spike.

I also agree with Frankenfan about all his suggestions for the monster characters that should be released and I would want all of them.

And I'm assuming because we're getting D'hoffryn, we will be getting an Anya or Anyanka to go with him.

I'm guessing for the Angel line we'll be getting either a Wesley or a Lorne next. And I'm guessing for the Buffy line, Sideshow will finally be giving us that Giles figure we've all been longing for!

Giles would certainly revive my interest in the Buffy line. It's waned a bit recently. Though because of D'Hoffryn, I can't help but wonder if we'll see Anya before Giles.

Wesley would be a must purchase for me, but I'll probably skip Lorne. I never really got into his character. He made me laugh a few times, but that's about it.

Josette said:
Wesley would be a must purchase for me, but I'll probably skip Lorne. I never really got into his character. He made me laugh a few times, but that's about it.

Couldn't agree more, but Frankenfan is always right in his tips for SS releases, so you can bet your bottom dollar on a Lorne and a Cordy.......if only his banners were as prophetic, I would be a very happy TVdude.:rolleyes:

As for a Giles and an Anya/Anyanka being inevitable in the Buffy line, I wouldn't hold my breath. Just ask Ironman1188 if all the key POTA characters have been released.

Back