Next 3 Marvel PF's YOU DECIDE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow needs to stop pumping out the chicks and make more villans!

I mean we already have TWO Emma Frosts (the comiqutte and now the PF) :banghead :banghead :banghead

Rant over. My top 3 choices would be:

Apocalypse
Deadpool
Colossus

Deadpool has always been a popular character
Apocalypse is just one cool bad guy and there isn't much stuff of him out there
Colossus mainly because he would look really cool in a PF format

I could come up with many many more characters, but seriously sideshow if you are listening please do about 4 Marvel PFs per year - and at least for now please no more Mary Janes, Emma Frosts, etc.

Stop pumping out women? There are only 3 women in the entire PF line (and one is so cartoony she doesn't really belong in the PF line). If anything they need to step up and START pumping out women.

Sabrexd2.jpg

url

url

Yep :)

Stop pumping out women? There are only 3 women in the entire PF line (and one is so cartoony she doesn't really belong in the PF line). If anything they need to step up and START pumping out women.

.....<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/iO9z9LX_1zM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/iO9z9LX_1zM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>.....
691524-she_hulk_37_large.jpg

Ok I see what you are saying - 3 women is not very much at all. However my only beef with the female characters to date is that they "skank" them up (so to speak) rather than treat them as heroes and/or villans.

I've only recently starting getting into PFs, and I haven't been too impressed with Mystique, Mary Jane and the two Emma Frosts. Let's just say that their poses are not exactly "heroic" in nature.

For some reason it just really bugs me that Sideshow has done two Emmas and has completely ignored so many other great characters.

The only female that I've seen so far that I MIGHT buy is the X-23 comiquette. But I just see such wasted opportunity with the huge list of characters in the marvel universe. Hopefully Sideshow will decide to put out more Marvel PFs.

firstly i would say Doc Oct. :naughty

then a Wolverine and Sabretooth to go with the dio.:D

of course then i'd have to get the dio.:duh

Back