Newsletter Contest for a rare PF RH Han Solo!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeeeee, more competition. Don't listen to him, he's making this up. :monkey1

I really want to win this contest more than any other one that I have seen Sideshow put up. I already have the exclusive versions of every other PF so far and I just need to get Ceremonial Han now.

Please Sideshow pick me. I will even pay you for for it.

While it is very cool Sideshow is giving us a chance to win it, why do they have one to give away when it is "sold out?" It seems Sideshow should really sell ALL of them to call it sold out. There are plenty of people willing to buy one I'm sure.

jason2885 said:
Please Sideshow pick me. I will even pay you for for it.

110%! :lol

Well the winner will have to pay for tax and shipping. :cool:

Darth Loki said:
I entered my ex as well just in case :monkey3
Well maybe I should enter my entire family.

All you have to do is be signed up for a newsletter.

I really want this one to finish off the set. But then I would probably go back and buy a regular luke so I could display the two exclusive versions of the two together and then the regulars could go in my ANH case.

JohnnyFavourite said:
I was on the wait list for Ex. Han:confused:
Maybe this will work, keep my fingers crossed:monkey1

I will say that contests like this bug me when someone on the wait list is getting screwed. :monkey4

Darth Loki said:
I will say that contests like this bug me when someone on the wait list is getting screwed. :monkey4

Same here. No point in a wait list if they aren't go to use it and just give the stuff away instead. Not that I'm not grateful they are,but if there is a wait list it should come first (unless they want to give people on the wait list the item for free :D ).

Darth Loki said:
Then you should not enter in protest. All you are doing is make them think its is ok by entering so stand your ground and not enter.:lol

mfoga said:
Then you should not enter in protest. All you are doing is make them think its is ok by entering so stand your ground and not enter.:lol

But I really want this :monkey1

I think contests like this would be great to give away in-stock items that aren't really selling. Not some super-rare exclusive that still has a wait list.

Darth Loki said:
But I really want this :monkey1

I think contests like this would be great to give away in-stock items that aren't really selling. Not some super-rare exclusive that still has a wait list.
If I win Loki I will sell it to you. :lol (or trade for a PZ he he)

pixletwin said:

I don't want it that bad :D

I'll admit that I love the exclusive version of Han a lot more than the regular but there's no way I can afford him, even at retail. I have a feeling they will do another Han at some point and I'll hopefully like that one a lot more.

I think Sideshow has stated "officially" somewhere on their web site and probably "unofficially" here on the board that a few pieces of most products may be put aside for contests and promotions. I don't see anything wrong with that. I you look at it as part of the initial "sell out", then closing the wait list while they may still have a few in house is just part of the process. If Sideshow always used every last piece for the wait lists, then they would never be able to give away great items like The Balrog, Witch King Crown, or Han Solo PF Exclusive during their contests and promotions. I'm sure every company that makes products for the public, tend to keep a few back for promotions and such. It is just a common business practice...

pixletwin said:
since Loki doesnt want it, I would buy it off you for retail.

Back