Newletter up get a look at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't possibly evaluate the jawline from those two photos. The prototype is shot from an eye level above her hairline, the still from below her waist.

I'm glad she has a CyGirl-type neckpost, and not a visible ball-joint. Very appealing. And no rooted hair! The sculpt says "Charisma" loud and clear to me. If the paint ops spoil it, well, we now know how much repainting can help...

very nice, I repaint virtually every SST figure I get because I don't like the way they do them, so that isn't an issue. When I look at it I think "Cordelia" (unlike Faith or human Willow where I just thought "huh?"

nice job

LordAzrael said:
I can't see anything in the newsletter.............. and the bond link at the top of the page doesn't work either.

*SIGH*

Sorry about that Bond banner, that was just a programming error. But the Cordelia preview had no picture in the newsletter - the point was to click on the "Who is it?" link in the Buffy blurb to find out who it is (but now that it's posted here, I guess it's a moot point :lol)

:duff

great!!! im finally getting halfway into season 4!!! cant wait to get everyone of the Angel figures since i missed out on most of the buffy figures. do you guys think we will ever get a Doyle figure?? he was one of my favorite characters in the first season.

SideshowDusty said:
Sorry about that Bond banner, that was just a programming error. But the Cordelia preview had no picture in the newsletter - the point was to click on the "Who is it?" link in the Buffy blurb to find out who it is (but now that it's posted here, I guess it's a moot point :lol)

:duff

I've noticed that I see more in the version of the newsletter that goes to my email than the version I see when I log in through Sideshow.... is there some web settings that might be wrong that cause this ?

And sorry Dusty - I still can't see a Buffy blurb in either version of the newsletter.....

You probably aren't signed up for the Buffy newsletter. There's a sidebox on the newsletter page where you check off which lines you're interested in. You might need to adjust that.

Darklord Dave said:
You probably aren't signed up for the Buffy newsletter. There's a sidebox on the newsletter page where you check off which lines you're interested in. You might need to adjust that.

That was it exactly Dave - thanks! Bit of a trick there - when I started collecting with Sideshow I only collected the Highlander figures - then branched out.............. I didn't even recall specifying any categories.

Back