Newbie Question - Remove Peg from head Jon Snow threezero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aldta914

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi,

I hope this is the right place - I did a search but didn't quite see what I was looking for.
I got the Nut Pizs Jon Snow sculpt and I want to put it on my Jon Snow figure - I saw you are supposed to remove the peg from the existing head - but I cannot - AT ALL - I tried a few things and put some muscle to it and it's like stuck in there
Please - PLEASE advise

Thanks!

Hi,

I hope this is the right place - I did a search but didn't quite see what I was looking for.
I got the Nut Pizs Jon Snow sculpt and I want to put it on my Jon Snow figure - I saw you are supposed to remove the peg from the existing head - but I cannot - AT ALL - I tried a few things and put some muscle to it and it's like stuck in there
Please - PLEASE advise

Thanks!
Following.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I had to do some real forceful stuff to remove it - which doesn't seem right.
So while I got it out, I'd still be interested in knowing how others remove thiers

If the head is plastic, soften it with either hot water or a hairdryer. Just don't over heat it too much.

I couldn't get the damn peg out using any of the usual tricks, so not wanting to do any damage I ended up leaving it in there and looking for other options. The problem is it is a propriety/non standard peg size/connection, so any replacement you use has to be sanded down to size at the neck connector end.

i think many of them actually had the peg glued on so you might need to do some carving around the peg.

I couldn't get the damn peg out using any of the usual tricks, so not wanting to do any damage I ended up leaving it in there and looking for other options. The problem is it is a propriety/non standard peg size/connection, so any replacement you use has to be sanded down to size at the neck connector end.

That's what i did. Just have to sand down any generic peg (ball) until it fits.

Leave the 3A peg where it is lol. Too much trouble.

Back