Newbie here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chitotoy

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Newbie here. Posted first at the Pred/Alien/Terminator thread. 2nd post here.

I've been collecting action figures since the 2002. Started with Marvel Legends, added a lot of other Marvel related collectibles down the road but ended up selling them. Now I still have my Marvel Legends but I'm focusing on 1/6 figures mainly Sideshow Star Wars and Hot Toys.

Got hooked with 1/6 when I was in Singapore, where I resided for 3 years. Now I'm in Sydney to still collecting 1/6 but the toy market is kinda dead here (for 1/6 figures that is). Mostly I get my 1/6 online now or I have a friend ship them over from Singapore.

My line of collection for 1/6 are Star Wars, Iron Man, Marvel, Predator, Aliens, Terminator, Batman.

Last year I sold a lot of my 1/6 figures to give way for my wedding. These included AVP Preds, Batman Tumbler and Batpod and a lot more. Now I started back tracking them. Having a hard time looking for good deals.

Newbie here. Posted first at the Pred/Alien/Terminator thread. 2nd post here.

I've been collecting action figures since the 2002. Started with Marvel Legends, added a lot of other Marvel related collectibles down the road but ended up selling them. Now I still have my Marvel Legends but I'm focusing on 1/6 figures mainly Sideshow Star Wars and Hot Toys.

Got hooked with 1/6 when I was in Singapore, where I resided for 3 years. Now I'm in Sydney to still collecting 1/6 but the toy market is kinda dead here (for 1/6 figures that is). Mostly I get my 1/6 online now or I have a friend ship them over from Singapore.

My line of collection for 1/6 are Star Wars, Iron Man, Marvel, Predator, Aliens, Terminator, Batman.

Last year I sold a lot of my 1/6 figures to give way for my wedding. These included AVP Preds, Batman Tumbler and Batpod and a lot more. Now I started back tracking them. Having a hard time looking for good deals.

Hello! Sorry to hear that you had to offload so much stuff for your wedding. Back tracking is not a very good idea, the prices have escalated like crazy! How do i know? i back track all the time, that's why. :slap

Anyway, happy collecting!

@toyrewind - thanks Raph. Nice to see you here. Used a new handle. Mas di masagwa pakinggan to eh. LOL. Eto na gamit ko going forward.

@Darth Snoopy - thanks for the welcome!

@rawkneehuang - Yup, I backtracked all those AVP Preds when I started so I know they're not easy to get at good prices. But now there's a lot more 1/6 collectors making it a lot more difficult. Btw, Singapore's market has grown more mature also that now, anything released a few months back would be difficult to get at a good price. It was a lot better 2 to 3 years back when I started collecting 1/6 there.

@rawkneehuang - Yup, I backtracked all those AVP Preds when I started so I know they're not easy to get at good prices. But now there's a lot more 1/6 collectors making it a lot more difficult. Btw, Singapore's market has grown more mature also that now, anything released a few months back would be difficult to get at a good price. It was a lot better 2 to 3 years back when I started collecting 1/6 there.

Yup, sad to say there are lot of people now who hope to cash in on a figure after just having them for 3 to 4 months. that accounts for the escalating prices in ebay singapore its just ridiculous.

Back