Newbie here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bnagra32

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to these forums but not new to collecting, i have every ht batman to date, both eb batman and every mcfarlane nhl and all high end figures from all sports... Started to branch off and concentrate more on my love for batman

I serve and protect for a living and interests include hockey, baseball, video games and memorabilia collection, currently finishing my masters while raising 4 kids

Ebay I'd is bnagra32

Everytime I Posta reply says waiting g for admin to approve as well.... Help?

Hi bnagra32. I'm also new and I think you have to post a certain number of posts so they know you're not a spammer. Welcome to the forum and just post and contribute and it will be fine.

Welcome aboard bnagra. :hi5:

Hi bnagra32. I'm also new and I think you have to post a certain number of posts so they know you're not a spammer. Welcome to the forum and just post and contribute and it will be fine.

:lecture

and Welcome to you too IDM. I am not too far from you, located in Folsom. :duff

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Hi guys I'm new to these forums but not new to collecting, i have every ht batman to date, both eb batman and every mcfarlane nhl and all high end figures from all sports... Started to branch off and concentrate more on my love for batman

I serve and protect for a living and interests include hockey, baseball, video games and memorabilia collection, currently finishing my masters while raising 4 kids

Ebay I'd is bnagra32

Everytime I Posta reply says waiting g for admin to approve as well.... Help?

Welcome bnagra :wave

You can post normally on the general Forum, the only time that your post will become a 'moderated post' is if your post includes a link or photo with it.

Some time ago we implemented a system so a new member has to reach a minimum of posts to be able to post a picture/link. It's not directed at you, it's a spammer precaution.
If you just enjoy the forum and post with the community then all the features will be open for you eventually.

The only other thing I will mention is the Commerce area/Marketplace namely the For Sale sections.
You will not have a post approved in the FS areas until you have met the minimum requirement of 50 posts and 3 months membership here along with good behaviour on the Forum. Access to those sections are not automatically given however, once you meet these minimum requirements you can ask permission to be able to post in there.
You can however already post in the WTB area.

Hope this helps.
Shell.
x :peace

Last edited:
Back