Newbie here! Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NovaRaven

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a new guy here on the forum and might I say, the collections I've seen so far are crazy awesome!

I've started my collection with a few Hot Toys and Transformers stuff, as well as some other things, so hopefully my collection will grow more in the months to come.

I do have a question to start the next leg of my journey however, and it's regarding SHELVES. Can anyone point me to some directions on where to get nice shelves OTHER than Ikea Detolf shelves?

Thanks all,

:welcome1: Depending on what your looking for Ikea has a decent variety for lower cost than most other options (like custom shelving or retail displays). If you don't want Detolf units then you might look at Billy, Besta, or Pax.

:welcome1: The Ikea Pax has worked well for me, but if you're only collecting 1/6 scale I think the Billy would work just fine. Check out my collection thread link in my sig. :wave

Thanks for the kind welcomes everyone. I'll take the advice given so far, and also check out the links given. I'll also check out those shelves at Ikea. Thanks again!

If there are any other leads out there, I'm all ears!

:)

Back